This is an email from Coinmonks, a newsletter by Coinmonks.
This investment strategy is called Dollar-cost averaging — Investing a fixed amount of money on a regular interval. It is one of the safest investment strategies in any market.
I recently found RoundlyX which helps me do this every time I order food or book an uber. Isn’t it awesome? 👏
RoundlyX invests my spare change from everyday transactions in the cryptocurrencies of my choice. This way, you can set up a Dollar-cost averaging for Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other digital assets.
And use “CoinCodeCap” promo code for the $4 in BTC after purchasing $45 or more in crypto via RoundlyX.
Crypto Deals 🆓
Wanna receive the latest crypto deals directly in your inbox? sign up here
Interested in Crypto trading bots, join this Telegram Channel.
Latest News 📰
- Ethereum Classic traders undeterred by potential 51% attack
- Ethereum: the next five years
- Officials Arrest 3 Allegedly Behind Twitter Hack
- Coinbase Considering 19 Additional Cryptos for Exchange Listing
- Inside a Crypto ‘Ponzi’: How the $6.5M Banana.Fund Fraud Unravelled
- The Economist advertises controversial crypto project HEX
- Maskbook: A Chinese dev builds a Web3 Trojan horse on Twitter and Facebook
- Creator of YFI fork Asuka token is said to have exit scammed
- Almost a thousand Tezos users delegated to Binance and Kraken directly and will not get staking rewards
- Tales from the Crypt : Vijay Boyapati
- Vitalik Buterin on Ethereum’s Five-Year Anniversary
- Into the Ether: Axie Infinity: A New Paradigm in Gaming
- Balancer — The Automated Market Maker Protocol for Programmable Liquidity
Good Reads 📑
- How money market interest rates affect stablecoins by Sébastien Derivaux
- Agreeable Smart Contracts by Julian Goddard
- Zero-Knowledge Proofs Explained by Arleta Więch
- Inspecting Tezos decentralization by Baking Bad
- US Printed More Money in One Month Than in Two Centuries
- The ascent of bitcoin and stablecoins
- Ethereum Classic 51% Chain Attack July 31, 2020
- Delphi-Digital State of the Ethereum report 2020 and Twitter thread
- Reddit Scaling Bake-off — Reddit asked the community for Ethereum scaling solutions. You can check a list of all submissions here.