Square buys $50 million in Bitcoin / Bitmex founders stepping back
Chinese government giving away 10 million yuan to 50,000 people in a lottery
US Justice department issued a International statement to asking companies to create break door to bypass end-to-end encryption in their products. There is also a “EARN IT” bill in the House and the Senate which undermines encryption and free-speech on the Internet. Call you representative to stop this bill.
In another news, Square Buys $50M in Bitcoin. It’s the second company after MicroStartergy which is using Bitcoin for its reserve.
After recent legal filing in United States, Bitmex founders stepped back from the company.
Querying Blockchain Made Easy
Blockchains are blockholes which only emits transactions and events. Therefore, we need tools to convert this raw data into information that can be used to build consumer applications.
So, when I started working with Btiquery, I was blown up with their data solutions. Simple GraphQL APIs let you pull data across more than 20 blockchains.
Besides, Bitquery also provides money tracing APIs to trace crypto-assets on-chain and build blockchain compliance, investigation, and surveillance solutions.
So if you need on-chain data on your solutions, Try Bitquery now.
Looking for all in one crypto trading solution that is easy to use?
Latest News 📰
- Square Buys $50M in Bitcoin
- China’s Shenzhen City Hands Out 10 Million Yuan in Central Bank Digital Currency
- Bitmex founders Arthur Hayes and Samuel Reed Stepped back following legal filings in the United States
- Bitcoin Wallet Exploit Has Caused $25 Million Stolen to Date
- The US justice department wants to break end-to-end encryption
- Stop the EARN IT Bill Before It Breaks Encryption
- Anti-money laundering has less than a 1% impact on crime. At what cost?
- Attorney General William P. Barr Announces Publication of Cryptocurrency Enforcement Framework
- It’s time for the Ethereum 2.0 beacon chain to launch
- Prysm Eth2 Client Web Interface Now Live
- Aave Raises $25 Million to Bring DeFi to Institutions
- A UK Ban on Crypto Derivatives Will Hurt, Not Protect, Investors
- Supply of Tokenized Bitcoin on Ethereum Now Tops $1.1B: Here’s Why
- Hacked Exchange KuCoin Reopens Bitcoin Deposits, Withdrawals
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
Good Reads 📑
- Uniswap Swindle — Scammers speaks out
- Ethereum’s Dark Forest is worth cultivating
- Call me Ishmael
- Why Ethereum is heading for $3000
- The Optimistic Rollup Dilemma
- Building The Last Hedge Fund — Introducing Numerai Signals
- On Tax Risk in Defi
- A deep dive into YFI v2 Vault strategies
- Metrics on Uniswap, 1inch, DODO, dYdX, and Kyber.
- What Is Black-Scholes Pricing?
- A Brief Introduction to Mining Cryptocurrencies
- Build your Ethereum App in React.js or Vue with “create-eth-app”
- Opcode changes during the eth1/eth2 merge
- Create your first Blockchain GraphQL query
- A more gas-efficient upgradeable proxy by not using storage
- Structure of a binary state tree
- Curve Vulnerability Report
- UniCats Go Phishing: Contract approval used to steal funds
- Applying blockchain to on-time payment collection for small business owner
- What Does it Take to Handle Two Billion eth_calls Per Day?
- Querying Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- zkRollup Layer 2 + Privacy
- Earnings Claiming Gas Cost Reductions: LIP-36 and LIP-52 Recap
- Curve + zkSync L2: Ethereum’s first user-defined ZK rollup smart contract!
- Solidity v0.7.3 — dynamic array bugfix
- Fetching ETH Smart Contract Data in Unity
- Detect Ethereum front-runners with honey pot contract
- The State of Smart Contract Upgrades
- Sending Raw Transactions Fast
- Verification of the Deposit Smart Contract in Dafny
- ETH2 Bounty Program
- ENSjs released and signup for ENS Integration Workshop
- Out of the Ether: The Amazing Story of Ethereum and the $55 Million Heist that Almost Destroyed It AllOn Tax Risk in Defi
- Liquidity Mining rewards are currently wasteful and suboptimal
- Central bank digital currencies: foundational principles and core features
- “Crypto Startup School” Documentary
Hackathons & Summits
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- BlockFi is providing a $250 USDC bonus for sign up and making deposits
- Brand new Trezor wallet cases available in multiple colors
- Try Hypertrader and use coupon COINCODECAP to get a 15% discount
- Get 7 days free-trail and 25% off for 1st 3 months on Coinrule using this link
- Try HaasOnline and use coupon COINCODECAP to get a 10% discount 👏
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- 3commas Review | An Excellent Crypto Trading Bot
- SecuX STONE Hardware Wallet Review
- HaasOnline Review — Best Trading Bot 2020 (10% Discount Coupon)
- Hodlnaut Review — Best way to Hodl is to earn interest on your Bitcoin
- Botsfolio Review — Simple way to Automate your Crypto investment
- Top 5 Crypto Lending Platforms in 2020 That You Need to Know
- Wunderbit Review — Social crypto trading to make serious money
- Best crypto trading bot in 2020
- The Best Crypto Trading Platforms in 2020
- The Best Crypto Tax Software
- Best Crypto Trading Platforms
- The Idiots Guide to Margin Trading on Bitmex
- The Definitive Guide to Crypto Swing Trading
- Bitmex Advanced Margin Trading Guide
- Best Crypto APIs for Developers
Wanna us showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
The picture says it all 📷
- Bitquery is hiring Ruby developers
- Zerion — Senior Frontend Engineer
- MyCrypto — Senior Front-End Engineer
- Celo is hiring a Data Lead
- a16z is hiring a Data Scientist
- Livepeer is hiring a Blockchain Community Marketing + Ops Lead
- Collaborate with Chainlink’s incredible ecosystem as a Marketing Director
- Trail of Bits hiring elite blockchain security engineers & app security
- DeFi devs! Yield is hiring for Solidity and front-end — email@example.com
- 0x is hiring devs! Full-stack, back-end, front-end, or Solidity
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev; prefer European timezones
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter