StealthEX Crypto Newsletter — Issue #12. Ready Player One
Check out StealthEX 12th issue of our weekly digest!
To kids, many things are taught through games. After all, pretending to be a cashier to know how money works and how to buy stuff is a good play. However, can gaming become a gateway to asset management once again, this time for adults?
Blockchain gaming is a widely spread phenomenon — numerous projects with NTFs or blockchain-based reward systems at their core pop up here and there. Are they meant to normalize the use of cryptocurrency in daily life, or is it all just to have fun?
In this newsletter issue, StealthEX team is to explore the world of blockchain gaming and try to answer the basic questions on the whole notion and particular projects.
Remember that our job is to inform, not to make investment decisions for you 😉
You are more than welcome to visit StealthEX exchange and see how fast and convenient it is 💛
- Decentralized Exchanges | Bitbns FIP | Bingbon Review
- 10 Best Places to Buy Crypto with Credit Card
- Best Crypto Trading bots in Canada | Bybit vs Binance
- 5 Best Crypto Exchanges in UAE | SimpleSwap Review
- 7 Best Ways to buy Dogecoin | ZebPay Review
- Best Futures Trading Signals | Liquid Exchange Review
- Crypto Trading Signals for Huobi | Swapzone Review