SwapSpace review | Exchange your crypto instantly
In this article, we will review SwapSpace, an instant cryptocurrency exchange aggregator launched in 2019. In a rapidly changing cryptocurrency space, it aims to break the entry barriers for newbies by simplifying the exchange flow and to make the process transparent and profitable, with no limits, extra fees, and lengthy registrations.
What is SwapSpace?
SwapSpace is an instant crypto exchange aggregator that collects and compares the rates from many instant exchanges in a simple interface to provide crypto users with the chance to exchange more than 350 coins easily and without overpayment. It operates worldwide, works only with credible partners, doesn’t require to create an account, and allows to swap crypto without any limits with a simple interface and intuitive 4-step exchange flow. As a non-custodial exchange, it doesn’t store your funds, which means you can exchange coins and tokens right from your wallet and remain protected from the exchange hacks and other custodial risks.
- Signups free- You don’t need to register to use SwapSpace — just start the exchange in one click.
- No extra fees: the platform doesn’t add up its own fee over the partners’ rates. Exchange rates you see on SwapSpace will be the same as the original rates. The exchange fees are already included in the rates.
- Over 350 cryptocurrencies and 60,000 exchange pairs.
- Fixed and floating exchange rates.
- On SwapSpace, pre-KYC is not required. However, the partners’ Risk Management Systems might ask for verification in case the transaction has been marked suspicious.
- Limits- SwapSpace doesn’t set up the upper limits on the number of funds to be exchanged. Lower limits start from $2 for many coins, which is a necessary amount to cover the network fees.
- 24/7 chat support guarantees that you will get help anytime.
- Beginner-friendly interface and intuitive 4-step exchange flow make the exchanges easy even if you have just started in crypto.
- YouTube Influencer Program: SwapSpace allows any crypto fan who has a blog on YouTube or LBRY to monetize their efforts and enlarge the audience by paying for video reviews.
- Affiliate program. Share a referral link on your website or socials, and SwapSpace will share half of the exchange profit with you. Integrate SwapSpace to your website via API to enable your customers to swap crypto easily and with the best rates without leaving your platform.
How SwapSpace works?
Here is how you can exchange crypto using SwapSpace.
- Select the cryptocurrencies and enter the amounts you want to exchange. Choose the exchange deal.
2. Enter the wallet where you would like to see your coins. Double-check the address before you submit it — you can’t cancel the cryptocurrency transaction and get money back after it is started.
3. Transfer the coins you are exchanging. The QR-code helps you to make it faster.
4. Wait until you see your coins in the wallet. That’s it! Check the swap tracker to know what’s going on with your coins and contact the support anytime you feel like something’s wrong.
Why is SwapSpace different from other cryptocurrency exchanges?
SwapSpace not just provides the opportunity to exchange coins with the rates and fees taken out of nowhere — it offers you to see for yourself which rates are truly profitable in each specific case. Struggling to make the exchange deals fair and transparent, it compares the rates for hundreds of coins from many leading instant exchanges (including Changelly, ChangeNow, SimpleSwap, and more).
Is SwapSpace legit?
SwapSpace is a non-custodial exchange, which means that you exchange cryptocurrencies right from your wallet and are always in control of your private keys.
Despite being a relatively new exchange, SwapSpace has already been recognized as a legitimate and trustworthy service by its customers. Below is an example of a Trustpilot review on SwapSpace.
SwapSpace is a long-awaited handy solution for all who want to exchange cryptocurrency fast and without worries. It offers plenty of coins for exchange, including rare ones, doesn’t charge customers with additional fees, and doesn’t collect your personal data. Last but not least, it is largely recognized by the cryptocurrency community.
- The Best Crypto Trading Bot
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms
- The Best Crypto Tax Software
- Best Crypto Trading Platforms
- Best Crypto Lending Platforms
- Best Blockchain Analysis Tools
- Crypto arbitrage guide: How to make money as a beginner
- Best Crypto Charting Tool
- Ledger vs Trezor
- What are the best books to learn about Bitcoin?
- 3Commas Review
- AAX Exchange Review | Referral Code, Trading Fee, Pros and Cons
- Deribit Review | Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- NGRAVE ZERO review
- Bybit Exchange Review
- 3Commas vs Cryptohopper
- The Best Bitcoin Hardware wallet
- Best monero wallet
- ledger nano s vs x
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- Ledger Nano S vs Trezor one vs Trezor T vs Ledger Nano X
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Bitsgap review — A Crypto Trading Bot That Makes Easy Money
- Quadency Review- A Crypto Trading Bot Made For Professionals
- PrimeXBT Review | Leverage Trading, Fee and Covesting
- Ellipal Titan Review
- SecuX Stone Review
- BlockFi Review | Earn up to 8.6% interests on your Crypto
Originally published at https://blog.coincodecap.com on November 2, 2020.