The 1-Week Pump Theory and How to Use it to Make Money in Crypto
Here’s how I make money in crypto games. I follow this theory:
The most popular play-to-earn projects pump hard about one week after token launch, then level off.
Sound simple? It is. But here are a few caveats:
- The project must be on the Avalanche blockchain.
- The coin must have an infinite or large token supply.
- There must be lots of hype around the game.
Here’s Some Proof…
Look at these charts for proof. These have been some of the most popular games on Avalanche:
It’s now at $0.001
It’s now at ~$0.08.
It’s now at $1.33.
It’s now at $0.42.
How Do I Use this Information to Make Money?
Don’t get me wrong: there was plenty profit in all these projects after their peaks. But these 1-week pumps are a huge opportunity to consolidate, wait, then attack.
I’m participating in a mint for a highly-anticipated game on Avalanche on 3/11: @HoppersGame.
Here’s my gameplan based on the 1-Week Pump Theory:
- I’ll mint 5 NFTs.
- Reinvest all $FLY earnings (the game’s native token) for 1 week.
- I’ll sell all $FLY and my NFTs at the 1-week pump.
- Then I’ll eye a new entry point after the inevitable pullback, this time with more NFTs from my profits.
I’ll let you know how it goes next week…
Want exclusive access to my weekly Crypto Watchlist, where I tell you which projects I’m investing in the coming weeks?
Sign up for my newsletter and make $$ from play-to-earn games on the Avalanche blockchain.
Thanks for reading!
Greg “The Crypto Kid” Larson