The Genesis of the SmartBCH NFT Universe
The rise of NFTs has been spectacular throughout the past two years.
Ethereum, WAX, Enjin, and Polygon are some platforms enjoying rapid adoption and high popularity levels.
Various artists and celebrities found it to be a lucrative business, and we watched too many entering this field just for a quick “cash-grab”, although the market has proven it is not just a fad, but has resilience and will keep growing.
With SmartBCH, Bitcoin Cash officially entered the smart-contract field this summer while developers are already creating DeFi platforms offering unique investment instruments and opportunities.
NFTs were bound to be next, and the first collections are already here. The SmartBCH community embraced these attempts and is rushing to mint NFTs. It becomes a trend and there have been a few notable collections already.
NFT artists are taking notice and are actively producing, soon to release their versions of SmartBCH NFTs and offer them for Bitcoin Cash. Marketplaces are getting ready to accommodate NFTs and provide secure platforms for both artists and collectors.
Subscribe to Coinmonks Youtube Channel to get daily crypto news.
NFT Collections on SmartBCH
We already have a few collections on SmartBCH that I’m going to present immediately.
The unique NFT collection by Corbin Fraser sold out in just 3 days! NFT collectors minted all 2100 Puffers, and the project donated all the proceeds to an orphanage.
You can view the collection on the website and check the rarity of each Puffer. Also, we can connect with Metamask and find our pool of Puffers.
An interesting NFT collection, created by BlockNG, that also released a SmartBCH token (LAW).
The first four LawPunks numbers contain popular names in the CryptoVerse, such as CZ and Justin “f..” Sun!
LawPunks follows the same logic of one of the top Ethereum NFT collections (Crypto Punks). It brings in SmartBCH the same concept of human faces including unique features.
LawPunks share similarities with the Ethereum competitor, but we can’t deny the fact that demand is what makes an NFT rise in popularity and price.
Almost half of Punks have been minted already. And this is no small number, but 5,000 NFT mints. For the price of 0.01BCH each, there is already 50 BCH volume created by this NFT.
A considerable amount for this early stage of the SmartBCH network.
Law Punks website: Blockng
BA.net offers some NFT collections created with the use of SmartBCH smart contracts.
These are some of the first few artists who landed their art on SmartBCH. They offer collectible NFTs that perhaps could be resold later for a higher price, or be used for NFT exhibitions in the future.
NFTs today are still a crude form of digital art and with 3D platforms such as Decentraland, I think we know where this can lead to. Thus, in the future, there is going to be a use case for every NFT, even if there is none today.
Rest BA.net SmartBCH collections:
- The Sphere: NFT Metaverse. (SLP NFT and blockchain game).
There was hype for SLP NFTs at a point but it later faded away. What remains after the dust settles is the most promising projects with vast potential.
The Sphere offers attractive artwork with its NFT collections.
With more development, I reckon Sphere will have the ability to gain a large fanbase and reach a reputation of other popular blockchain games.
Sphere has significance for the Bitcoin Cash community, since it is not just a quality NFT series but also sets the gaming use case as well.
It was a very interesting implementation of gaming and NFTs on SLP and the token of the project, ORB, has now migrated to SmartBCH. We have to expect more interesting developments.
- Cash Cats
Expecting this particular NFT collection to cause a frenzy and I am hoping it will have low number of mints and offer unique cat NFTs with different rarity levels.
The developer of CashCats (Fuego) is also involved with the development of OASIS marketplace.
SmartBCH NFT Marketplaces
There is one NFT platform offering trade of SmartBCH NFTs and there are some that listed NFTs there, even at still relatively low prices.
BA.net offers a website to list or buy Puffers if you missed the mint. (link)
It will be soon active and probably will enjoy immediate high traffic from the SmartBCH fanbase. According to the team, it is a matter of weeks before Oasis is officially released. Exciting news for the SmartBCH NFTs as we will have a modern marketplace focused completely on SmartBCH projects.
Team behind Oasis:
- Jay (Creator of SmartScan)
- Tijn (Professional graphic designer)
- Fuego (Creator of CashCats)
Read more about Oasis on this announcement at read.cash:
We are all waiting for this one with high expectations.
We have been expecting news for a while from rares.cash. It is under development by the same developer of marketcap.cash website but we don’t have a lot of news on its development.
- More marketplaces
Some more developments are under way, and a read.cash member is creating his own version of a SmartBCH marketplace ( OFFRoad.cash), and introduced it in this read.cash post: ( link).
While in the beginning many of us cannot find the purpose of NFTs, eventually the concept is so vast that we can’t ignore it for too long. There is an NFT bubble, but not on the total market. Some NFTs have been intentionally inflated into unrealistic valuations, and there are some reasons this happened.
In case I missed an NFT collection, please comment and help me notice. I will cover it in a later article. The sentiment is very positive for SmartBCH today and no matter the deliberate lack of attention by the mainstream cryptocurrency news sites (Cointelegraph, CoinDesk, etc.) the cryptocurrency community and investors will not miss this opportunity.
SmartBCH is close to becoming a “hot” platform for NFT creators. Many are already watching and volumes are rising.
With low fees and fast speed, the SmartBCH network offers the best possible for NFT creators. Devs are building the infrastructure and soon will be ready to announce secure NFT marketplaces.
We can only hope for a bright future in the SmartBCH NFT field with all these early developments.
- SmartBCH Metamask Tutorial — Connect to Network, Transfer BCH, Add Tokens and Trade on DEXs
- How to Set Up Metamask and Add Networks: Binance (BSC), Polygon (Matic), OKEx, SmartBCH — Tutorial
- The Use Cases of NFTs: A Look Into the Fields NFTs Can Dominate
- Poolside Puffers! — A SmartBCH NFT Art Project With a Good Purpose!
- SmartBCH: What is this about and why we should care?
***SmartBCH AIRDROP ALERT***
If you have previously used SmartBCH and made a transaction, open this link and connect your SmartBCH Metamask account: https://app.checkbook.cash/receive
You will find a gift from Wang Kui (of 500 $CATS and 2 EBEN) waiting for you!
Support The Content Creators.
Subscribe if you enjoyed this story!
Originally published at https://read.cash.
- YouHodler vs CoinLoan vs Hodlnaut | Cryptohopper vs HaasBot
- How to buy Bitcoin Anonymously | Bitcoin Cash Wallets
- Binance vs FTX | Best (SOL) Solana Wallets
- How to Swap Crypto on Uniswap? | Hi Dollar Review
- 3Commas vs. Pionex vs. Cryptohopper
- Binance vs Kraken | Dollar-Cost Averaging Trading Bot
- 10 Best Crypto Exchange in Singapore | Buy AXS
- Best Crypto to Invest in India | HitBTC Review
- Best Crypto Trading bots in Canada | Staking Crypto
- How to buy Bitcoin in India? | WazirX Review
- Bitcoin Taproot | Bitso Review | Top 6 Bitcoin Credit Card
- My Experience with Crypto Copy Trading | Coinbase Review
- CoinFLEX Review | AEX Exchange Review | UPbit Review
- AscendEx Margin Trading | Bitfinex Staking | bitFlyer Review
- Sparrow Exchange Review | Nash Exchange Review
- Uphold Card Review | Trust Wallet vs MetaMask
- Exness Review | MoonXBT Vs Bitget Vs Bingbon
- How to Start Earning Passive Income With Crypto Lending
- Cryptocurrency Savings Accounts | Crypto Trading Bots
- BigONE Exchange Review | CEX.IO Review | Swapzone Review
- Best Bitcoin Margin Trading| Bityard Margin Trading
- Crypto Margin Trading Exchanges | Earn Bitcoin
- WazirX vs CoinDCX vs Bitbns | BlockFi vs CoinLoan vs Nexo
- BlockFi Credit Card | How to buy Bitcoin on Binance
- Huobi Trading Bot | How to buy ADA | Geco.One Review
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms | Top 5 BlockFi Alternatives
- CoinLoan Review | Crypto.com Review | Huobi Margin Trading
- Bybit vs Binance | StealthEX Review | Probit Review
- Top paid cryptocurrency and blockchain courses
- How to use BitMEX in the USA? | BitMEX Review