THE $MAGIC BRIDGE-WORLD OF TREASURES
The MAGIC token links the central metaverse in Treasure called BRIDGE WORLD, where MAGIC is emitted and harvested.
BRIDGE WORLD makes use of three resource economies:
$MAGIC — Power/fuel.
Treasures — NFT Resources.
Legions — NFT | Players.
In the Bridge world, Legions utilize NFT resources known as treasures to mine magic and build larger equipment. Magic is the power that permits legions to hunt and craft new items using Treasure.
Treasure produces the instruments and materials needed to continue mining $MAGIC.
MAGIC is increasingly scarce due to the nature of its emissions needed to “power on” treasures in order to keep the Bridge world effective.
Amazingly, all items on the treasured ecosystem: LEGIONS, TREASURES, MAGIC were distributed for free. Though they were fair lunch, value still maintains top-notch.
Treasure DAO believes that metaverse assets become valuable due to the works and activities buried into making it possible.
In conclusion: The breach between Treasure and Magic forms a base layer metaverse on which other metaverse economies can be built and connected.
However, $MAGIC serves as the reserve currency for the entire web of metaverse under the Treasure Umbrella.
Follow and Stay tuned for more on Treasure ……………….as Trove marketplace is coming soon………..
Follow Treasure on Twitter
Join the community on Discord
- Binance vs FTX | Best (SOL) Solana Wallets
- Binomo Review | Stoic vs 3Commas vs TradeSanta
- Capital.com Review | Crypto Lending Platforms in Hong Kong
- How to Swap Crypto on Uniswap? | A-Ads Review
- WazirX vs CoinDCX vs Bitbns | BlockFi vs CoinLoan vs Nexo
- LocalBitcoins Review | Cryptocurrency Savings Accounts
- What is Margin Trading | Dollar-Cost Averaging