TOP 15 TRADING POINTS YOU MUST NOTE DOWN… Part — 3
- Yes, I know, being disciplined is hard in trading! But… but… but, The pain of disciplined is way better than the pain of regret.
- In trading, your anger is someone else’s victory. Stay calm & relax.
- Reduce your position size until you get comfortable pushing that button.
- 60/20/20 Mindset —
60% Discipline — If you can’t stick to your plan, you’ll never find success.
20% Emotion — The ability to manage your emotion during a trade.
20% Patience — Accept that not every setup is worth executing.
5. All you need is one strategy to make a living.
6. Always write down why you took a trade, how the trade turned out, how you felt while the trade was open, and what you could have done differently.
7. As a trader, you need to find your own trading style. Just because something works for one person doesn't mean it will work for you.
8. The key to successful trading is how to become comfortable with loss.
9. If you avoided an entry that was not fulfilling your entry plan, then you are on the right path.
10. Stop doubting your trading skills right after a loss. Just write down your mistakes & move on.
11. While trading, if you can say. “No, I'm not going to take that trade. It's not convincing me.” Congrats, you are already in the top 10%.
12. The consistency you seek is in your mind, not in the market.
13. Before every single trade, you should be able to tell yourself “I accept to lose this trade.”
14. To build the experience, you must make mistakes & accept losses.
15. Being right or wrong doesn't matter here. The thing that matters here is “How much you win when you are right & lose on being wrong.”
Check out my Website ~ https://itsadiee1.blogspot.com/
Donations ~ paypal.me/itsadiee
Thanks for reading…