This is an email from Coinmonks, a newsletter by Coinmonks.
The US Government trying to undermine encryption and free-speech online
The US Congress and Senate are both pushing forward with the so-called “EARN IT” Act, a bill that will undermine encryption and free speech online. So call your representative and help stop this bill.
In other news, The CFTC announced Thursday that BitMEX, CEO Arthur Hayes, company owners Ben Delo and Samuel Reed, and corporate entities allegedly offered U.S. customers illicit crypto derivatives trading services.
At the same time, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York(SDNY) announced that Hayes, Delo, Reed, and Gregory Dwyer (BitMEX’s first employee) were being charged with violating the Bank Secrecy Act and conspiracy to violate the act. Reed has already been arrested; the others remain at large, and the SDNY press release said.
In other news, The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday sued John McAfee, the creator of eponymous anti-virus computer software, alleging that he has made over $23.1 million in undisclosed compensation from recommending seven initial coin offerings on Twitter that were materially false and misleading.
Looking for all in one crypto trading solution that is easy to use?
Latest News 📰
- Stop the EARN IT Bill Before It Breaks Encryption
- Crypto Trading Platform BitMEX ‘Attempted to Evade’ US Regulations, CFTC, DOJ Charge
- SEC Orders Salt Lending to Offer Refunds to Investors in Its $47M ICO
- Metamask exceeds 1 million active users
- All stocks could become tokenized, says SEC chairman Clayton
- SEC sues John McAfee over recommending initial coin offerings on Twitter
- Kucoin caught its hackers
- The first DEX on Tezos has just launched: DEXter
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
Good Reads 📑
- Public blockchain fee cyclicality and negative feedback loops
- Crypto Market Structure 3.0
- Bitcoin, the Currency of Digital Westphalia
- Lessons I’ve (L)earned In Trading
- Ten Theses On Decentralized Network Governance
- Bitcoin Macro Fractal suggests All Time High by Q1 2021?
- Selling Sensitive Data on IOTA Data Marketplace
- A comprehensive analysis of DEX liquidity aggregators’ performance
- Ethereum’s DeFi Evolution: How DeFi Is Fueling Ethereum’s Growth
- There’s no such thing as a decentralized exchange
- Liquidity Mining: A User-Centric Token Distribution Strategy
- MEV is coming
- Quick Overview Of The NFT Ecosystem
- CEX vs DEX: how does Uniswap work?
- Smart Contract Testing with Waffle 3
- Hey bot! Give me all your money…
- A Walkthrough of Contributing to the Compound Protocol
- Unrolling Rollups: Fast pipes and smart VMs
- Understanding sidechains
- Breaking Ethereum Nodes with Teatime
- Understanding Uniswap
- Eth2 attack via time servers
- Create and Deploy an Ethereum Leaderboard
- eth2 was a rollup format
- Multi-client Ethereum networks
- BUIDLing with Options (oTokens) in DeFi
- ZKPs for Engineers: A look at the Dark Forest ZKPs
- What’s New in Eth2 and read the quick update here
- beacon-fuzz update, a differential fuzzing solution for Eth2 clients
- The Easiest Way to Try out a Full Raiden Node
- How a smart contract vulnerability was discovered and fixed
- What hardware for an Ethereum 2.0 validator?
- Getting Started with Infura’s IPFS Service
- Validator statistics for the Medalla testnet
- Production-Ready Template To Build Decentralised Applications
- Generate the Solidity interface source from a given ABI JSON!
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- BlockFi is providing a $250 USDC bonus for sign up and making deposits
- Brand new Trezor wallet cases available in multiple colors
- Try Hypertrader and use coupon COINCODECAP to get a 15% discount
- Get 7 days free-trail and 25% off for 1st 3 months on Coinrule using this link
- Try HaasOnline and use coupon COINCODECAP to get a 10% discount 👏
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- HaasOnline Review — Best Trading Bot 2020 (10% Discount Coupon)
- YouHodler — 4 Easy Ways to Make Money
- Hodlnaut Review — Best way to Hodl is to earn interest on your Bitcoin
- Botsfolio Review — Simple way to Automate your Crypto investment
- Top 5 Crypto Lending Platforms in 2020 That You Need to Know
- Wunderbit Review — Social crypto trading to make serious money
- Best crypto trading bot in 2020
- The Best Crypto Trading Platforms in 2020
- The Best Crypto Tax Software
- Best Crypto Trading Platforms
- The Idiots Guide to Margin Trading on Bitmex
- The Definitive Guide to Crypto Swing Trading
- Bitmex Advanced Margin Trading Guide
- Best Crypto APIs for Developers
Wanna us showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
The picture says it all 📷
- Bitquery is hiring Ruby developers
- Livepeer is hiring a Blockchain Community Marketing + Ops Lead
- Collaborate with Chainlink’s incredible ecosystem as a Marketing Director
- Trail of Bits hiring elite blockchain security engineers & app security
- DeFi devs! Yield is hiring for Solidity and front-end — firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0x is hiring devs! Full-stack, back-end, front-end, or Solidity
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev; prefer European timezones
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter