[Weekly] Market Return on StableCoin-based Strategies （14 Dec 2020)
In line with Serenity Fund’s strategy on investment of stablecoins, we provide a weekly update of the returns.
Quick analysis for the past week:
- We see the yield rates coming down a bit this week, largely as the prices of the platform tokens have come down.
- Uniswap’s mining rewards are still being discussed. We think this is a tactical move that Uniswap does not need mining rewards to incentive liquidity providers. This week, Uniswap’s USDC-ETH pair gave a yield of 26.6%, based purely on its trading commissions.
- Curve remains strong and you can further enhances this by checking if Yearn has a better rate (as Yearn uses boosts).
- Last week we have added Balancer’s ROI. Going forward, we will be monitoring Balancer’s top pools, WBTC-WETH, USDC-WETH, DAI-WETH for its returns. The strategy used here is the same as that for Uniswap.
In addition, we have looked at other market opportunities last week (which mostly temporary):
- CREAM Leveraged Mining, APY is 20% to 30% now. It’s ETH-denominated.
- Cover Protocol Mining, with an APY close to 100% now and it’s recently new, and subject to changes.
- We will be releasing strategy recommendations on BarnBridge and PowerPool this week. Follow our twitter for more.
Follow our Twitter for the latest updates.
(Serenity Team, 14 Dec 2020. Twitter https://twitter.com/SerenityFund)
- The Best Crypto Trading Bot
- Uniswap API — How to get Uniswap data?
- Deribit Review | Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- Bybit Exchange Review
- The Best Bitcoin Hardware wallet
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- The Best Crypto Tax Software
- Best Crypto Trading Platforms
- Best Crypto Lending Platforms
- Ledger Nano S vs Trezor one vs Trezor T vs Ledger Nano X
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Bitsgap review — A Crypto Trading Bot That Makes Easy Money
- Quadency Review- A Crypto Trading Bot Made For Professionals
- PrimeXBT Review | Leverage Trading, Fee and Covesting
- Altrady review
- Ellipal Titan Review
- SecuX Stone Review
- BlockFi Review | Earn up to 8.6% interests on your Crypto
- Best Crypto APIs for Developers
- Best Blockchain Analysis Tools
- Crypto arbitrage guide: How to make money as a beginner
- Top Bitcoin Node Providers
- Best Crypto Charting Tool
- What are the best books to learn about Bitcoin?