🤖 Will ChatGPT change the world?
- 🤖 What is ChatGPT?
- 🦾 What is Open.ai?
- 🦿How is AI rapidly changing the world?
- 💰 Coins of the week
- 📰 Around the web3 world
- 🙏🏻 Grateful for…What is ChatGPT?
🤖 What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a chatbot framework developed by Open.ai that enables developers to quickly and easily create virtual agents or chatbots that can have natural, human-like conversations with users. It is powered by a powerful natural language processing (NLP) engine, making it an ideal tool for creating conversational experiences.
This past few days, there has been a lot of coverage around ChatGPT, and we needed to share some of our research and takes on this amazing technology.
🦾 What is Open.ai?
OpenAI is a research laboratory dedicated to advancing artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. Founded in 2015 by entrepreneur Elon Musk and Sam Altman, OpenAI is a nonprofit research organization funded by a number of investments, grants, and donations. OpenAI’s mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI) benefits all of humanity. OpenAI works on a wide range of research topics, including computer vision, natural language processing, and robotics.
As simple as these answers sound, this technology is a revolutionary leap that is changing the way we interact with artificial intelligence forever. Chatbots have been in the making for decades, but the recent release of chatGPT is quite different because of the following reasons:
What can you do with ChatGPT:
- Translate articles from any and to any language
- Write Code in any computer language
Well… let’s ask ChatGPT:
and here you have it…
1. Generate creative writing prompts: ChatGPT can be used to generate creative writing prompts.
2. Create interactive stories: ChatGPT can be used to create interactive stories with branching dialogue and plotlines.
3. Generate custom characters: Use ChatGPT to generate custom characters for your stories and games.
4. Create poetry: Use ChatGPT to generate poetry with unique and interesting word choices.
5. Create an interactive game: Use ChatGPT to create an interactive game with dialogue and puzzles.
6. Create interactive art: Use ChatGPT to create interactive art pieces with unique visuals.
7. Generate music: Use ChatGPT to generate unique and interesting music.
8. Create educational content: ChatGPT can be used to create educational content such as interactive quizzes and lessons.
9. Generate instructional videos: Use ChatGPT to generate instructional videos with engaging visuals and dialogue.
10. Generate marketing content: Use ChatGPT to generate marketing content such as ads and promotional videos.
Why is this important? ChatGPT is the most advanced artificial chatbot ever created and released. Google has deepmind, a very advanced AI chatbot project, but not nearly as transparent as ChatGPT, nor their releases have been made accessible to the public.
Many tech writers and entrepreneurs believe that google should be concerned about ChatGPT capabilities and rapid use case as it may challenge Google’s search supremacy and digital monopoly, in response Google has recently created a browser extension for ChatGPT, (added to your browser here) and is quietly developing deepmind to enhance its search and chat services.
🦿 How is AI rapidly changing the world?
Chatbots are just a minor portion of the generative AI application landscape. There are hundreds of apps being developed as we speak by very creative and smart entrepreneurs and investors. These applications are rapidly changing the world as we know it.
Besides the apps included in the above image, there are other companies, taking artificial intelligence to another level. That level is straight to the brain level.
Blackrock Neurotech, founded in 2008, is the world’s leading platform company for BCI technology, at the forefront of making BCI (Brain-Computer interface) in humans a reality. Blackrock is the only company in the world with an implantable penetrating array with almost 100 electrodes per device that is already FDA-cleared and used in humans. Some patients even use several devices.
To date, there are 36 human patients around the world who are living with a BCI in their head, and 32 of those use Blackrock’s technology. Other companies making gigantic advances in the creation of brain interfaces are Neuralink, Paradromics, and synchron.
BCI, is a direct communication pathway between the brain’s electrical activity and an external or internal device, most commonly a computer or robotic limb. BCIs are often directed at researching, mapping, assisting, augmenting, or repairing human cognitive or sensory-motor functions. Implementations of BCIs range from non-invasive (EEG, MEG, EOG, MRI) and partially invasive (ECoG and endovascular) to invasive (microelectrode array), based on how close electrodes get to brain tissue.
AI is able to create thousands of images per minute, and thousands or millions of users can generate articles simultaneously using different, edit text, translate, generate art, and generate videos and audio. This technology can learn how to mix and master audio tracks and leave many audio engineers jobless. It can edit video faster than any team of editors and learn how to edit according to the producer’s preferences and style. It has the capability of detecting diseases more accurately as it feeds from millions of data points, this can be a game changer for the medical industry. Programmers will have to be more creative now as the ability to only write code may be better suited for robots.
The sky is the limit for this technology. As Einstein said once, “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” And today this quote is more important than ever. The ability to ask better questions will be more important than ever as we are still creating the prompts for these technologies to create upon.
Imagining different new art forms, creating new ways of solving problems and automating things, and having AI execute will be the human superpower.
💰 Coins of the week
Toncoin (TON) is a decentralized layer-1 blockchain developed in 2018 by the encrypted messaging platform Telegram. The project was then abandoned, taken over by the TON Foundation, and renamed from “Telegram Open Network” to “The Open Network”.
Since 2020, the technology has been developing thanks to a non-commercial group of supporters and an independent community of enthusiasts who called themselves the TON Foundation. Toncoin, formerly known as Gram, is the native cryptocurrency of the TON network.
The original idea was to integrate TON into an easy-to-use application that allows users to buy/send/store funds. Clients pay transaction fees and use TON to settle payments or validate transactions. Toncoin utilizes the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus model for network scalability and reliability. According to the project website, the platform provides its customers with fast, transparent and secure payment services, facilitating transactions with minimal fees and third-party applications.
📰 Around the web3 world
- Unbanked Inc Launches Its Crypto Payment Card in UK and European Countries
- Shiba Inu tokens register double-digit upticks; what could it mean for SHIB
- Ethereum Whales Transferred Nearly $30M Worth of ETH After 5 Years of Inactivity
- Social Engineering Strikes Again As $1M+ Bored Ape Collection Stolen
- Bitcoin Price and Ethereum Prediction; Breakout Patterns Will Drive Price Action
- Donald Trump May Have Minted His Own NFTs Before Launch: Analyst
- Nigeria set to pass bill recognizing Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies
New to trading? Try crypto trading bots or copy trading