With a gun a man can rob a bank, with a bank a man can rob the world
2020 Investor’s Guide to Crypto
I hope you are staying safe. Let’s get to the updates of this week.
- Roland Roventa wrote a data-driven guide on crypto investment “and why investors should diversify their portfolio and include digital assets. Read 2020 Investor’s Guide to Crypto.
- In addition, also read “Decentralizing the Front Page of the Internet”, an article about Reddit’s Ethereum token by Mason Nystrom
- Read most important crypto news of the week by Kyle Ellicott
- Read this week’s CoinCodeCap newsletter here.
“Bitcoin’s volatility derives from the fact that its supply is utterly inflexible and not responsive to demand changes, because it is programmed to grow at a predetermined rate” — Saifedean
- An in Depth Look at the GHOST Protocol Christopher Sanders
- Insights from Modeling Stablecoins Ariah Klages-Mundt
- Bitcoin Red Pilling: The Easiest And Most Effective Way by Nik
- Extortion, Valuation Manipulation, and Rigging The System: How America Plays the Monopoly Game — Mike Hobart
- Statechains And Helping Bitcoin Scale Off Chain — Nik
- The Rise of Individual Securitization and Human Tokenization Mason Nystrom
- How I integrated Django with Blockchain and built a Decentralized Application(DAPP) — Zaryab Afser
Join our Telegram channel to talk about new crypto products and the blockchain ecosystem.
- If you run a company, please fill out this survey by the LaborX team to understand the effect of the current pandemic on your business.
- Have you guys checked out the PaymentX invoicing tool? Let me know how was your experience.
- The title of the newsletter is a quote by Carter Glass
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.