XDC Origin — A User-Friendly Token Creation Tool for XDC Network
The XDC Network is one of the most efficient and sustainable blockchain ecosystems. To keep the network at the forefront of blockchain innovation, the stewards of the network are constantly releasing new tools for creation on XDC.
XDC’s newly-released Origin is a web app that allows users to create, issue, and manage tokens on the XDC blockchain without writing a single line of code. Origin automates the whole token-creation process, including smart contract creation, API integration, and contract deployment. With a tool like XDC Origin, developers can spend less time coding or programming, freeing them up to give greater attention to other aspects of their projects. Origin also eliminates a technical barrier to entry for creation in the blockchain.
Why is a tool like XDC Origin needed?
The Origin dApp intends to simplify the method of token creation on the blockchain. It replaces the more complicated, conventional approach, which involves constructing code from scratch before testing them for deployment. The XDC Foundation, with its just-released Origin, helps developers better fast-track their (operations) by providing them with this responsive, secure, user-friendly solution.
What benefits does XDC Origin bring along?
Origin provides an advanced, yet simplified user experience. Beyond token creation, the tool offers the following features:
1. Allows users to create smart contracts for initial token offering and deploy the contract in a few easy steps
2. Allows developers to connect smart contracts with any external API
3. Helps retrieve price feed data in the smart contract and generate veritable functions
4. Offers quick verification via KYC
5. Offers a comprehensive dashboard that helps users access their accounts and related data.
6. Provides users with individual accounts for different XDC-based tokens
7. Supports management of multiple contracts deployed on the XDC blockchain
With the launch of Origin, XDC Foundation has introduced an efficient, automated smart contract development and token creation platform to the blockchain industry. Any tokens or contracts created in Origin will benefit from the XDC Network’s hybrid architecture, high efficiency, and EVM compatibility — all with no coding required.
- What are the Trading Signals? | Bitstamp vs Coinbase | Buy Solana
- ProfitFarmers Review | How to use Cornix Trading Bot
- 10 Best Cryptocurrency Blogs | YouHodler Review
- MyConstant Review | 8 Best Swing Trading Bots
- MXC Exchange Review | Pionex vs Binance | Pionex Arbitrage Bot
- My Experience with Crypto Copy Trading | Coinbase Review
- CoinFLEX Review | AEX Exchange Review | UPbit Review