This is an email from Coinmonks, a newsletter by Coinmonks.
Zcash is no more private…Institution buying Bitcoin and Makerdao real-world asset collateral
I hope you are staying safe. Let’s get to this week’s update.
Check out the best “Crypto deals” on CoinCodeCap and get a great discount.
- Coinrule — 50% discount on Coinrule trading bot.
- OpenNode —$10,000 in Free processing for every new user.
- Shrimpy — 50% off on Shrimpy, automated portfolio management & crypto trading tool
- Napbots — 63% off on Napbots Trading Bot, starting with $7
- Accointing — 10% discount on Crypto tax tool
- Moscow Said to Hire Kaspersky to Build Voting Blockchain With Bitfury Software
- Tokenization startup Upvest raises $1 million to develop prediction tool for Ethereum gas fees
- South Korean City Opens Public Services to Blockchain-Based ID App
- CoinMarketCap Users Are Calling Out the Latest Exchange Rankings
- Chainalysis Can Now Track Your ‘Privacy Coins’ Zcash & Dash
- 40% of New Fintech Firms in Hong Kong Operate With Blockchain
- 6M Bitcoin Are Secured by Shared Custody
- MakerDAO approves for ‘Real-World’ Loan Collateral
- Japanese Firm Unveils New Privacy Feature for Bitcoin Wallets
- Baseline Integrates Microsoft and Google Spreadsheets Using Ethereum Mainnet
- Number of Institutions Buying Crypto Futures Doubled in 2020
- Tornado.cash launches new compliance tool Tornado Cash
- High-Speed, Self-Custodial Trading Is Here
- Guide to Staking on Ethereum 2.0 (Ubuntu/Prysm/Witti) — Somer Esat
- Exploring 0x with Dune Analytics Alex Kroeger
- ⚖️ Minimum Viable Exchange — Austin Thomas Griffith
- Central banks’ Monetary Policy as a Means for Economic Control Stefanie von Jan
- Exchange Token Valuation Report 2020 June TokenInsight
- Integrating physical devices with IOTA — Zigbee edition — Hugo Gregersen
- Creating a liquidation script for Aave DeFi protocol — Iván Alberquilla
- Understanding Hard Fork — Ruma Das
- zkRollup vs. Validium (StarkEx) — Alex Gluchowski
- From Stablecoins to Crypto Dollars
Join our Telegram channel to talk about new crypto products and the blockchain ecosystem.
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.