13 Steps To Create Your Own Ethereum Token
Ethereum was founded in the year 2013 by Vitalik Buterin. It is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization and it is known for its ’n’ number of functions and applications. Ethereum is a decentralized open-source platform based on blockchain technology and Ether — a crypto token that drives the network. The platform is popularly referred to for smart contracts and DApps — Decentralized Applications, however, it is also known for its tokens.
In this blog, we are going to give you a guideline in 13 Steps To Create Your Own Ethereum Token:
- Creating your own Ethereum token can be a time-consuming process since you would need to work on the token, background work, the programming language, and frameworks.
- There are many platforms (applications) such as Remix in the market that will help you create toke, with a certain amount of fee or for free. The platform will create and build your token and launch it on the Ethereum mainnet.
Also Read, Difference between Coins, Altcoins and Tokens
- You can even hire a team to build your token but it would involve a huge amount of costing and dependency on the team.
- You would need to choose the Ethereum network that you want to work with and use a test network to test your token.
- It is important to verify the validity of your source code of the token.
- The next step after testing the network, you need to choose the network you want to work with to build and deploy your token.