A Comprehensive Guide To Create, Sell And Buy NFTs
Have you recently heard about one of the hottest Crypto trends? Yes, we are talking about NFTs — an experience to a digital artistic journey. NFTs are Non-fungible tokens that are unique digital collectible, a digital crypto asset. People are spending millions of dollars on NFTs collectibles. It could be anything from artwork, music, avatars, digital cards, GIF, videos to tweets. They are enticing for their uniqueness and rareness, considering that they cannot be duplicated. It also offers authenticity and ownership of the artwork.
The introduction and the journey of NFTs are empowering the content creators like never before. Anyone can participate in this journey by creating, selling, and buying NFTs.
Many celebrities and brands are participating in the NFTs space, such as UFC, Shawn Mendez, Grimes, William Shatner, Paris Hilton, and many more. The artist Beeple made headlines when he sold an NFT for $69 million. Since 2020, NFTs have surged from $250 million to $389 million, exceeding its sales by 55%.
In this blog, we are going to talk about A Comprehensive Guide To Create, Sell And Buy NFTs:
How To Create NFTs?
- The first step to create an NFT artwork, ofcourse. It could be practically anything virtual.
- You will have to decide on the NFT-centric Blockchain for issuance. Ethereum is one of the leading and largest Blockchain ecosystems for NFT. It is followed by many popular blockchains such as Binance Smart Chain, EOS, Tron, Tezos, Flow by Dapper Labs, WAX, and so forth.
- You will need to thoroughly learn and research the Blockchain before choosing as each platform has its features, functions, NFT token standard, wallet services, marketplaces, etc.
- After choosing the Blockchain, you will have to connect your wallet and upload the digital artwork that you want to turn into an NFT.
- Marketplaces like OpenSea, Mintable, and Rarible also enable NFT creation; however, the criteria is to register beforehand and become a listed artist on the platform.