Grifters: The Token That Believes in Redemption
What is DELC?
A DeFi Advocacy project with a clear and profitable business model, Grifters is based on the concept and belief that all innovative concepts, projects, and missions deserve a chance. Funding liquidity providers (LPs) that were rugged by criminal devs, Gfiters aims to relaunch unique projects with high potential and a solid mission through the Grifter Redemption program by relaunching contracts and supporting project teams and their communities through additional mods, marketing, and project needs until the project is self-sustaining.
DELC Token Overview
Total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
Transaction Tax: 10% (1% used for development, 3% for reflections, 3% for marketing, and 3% for Grifter redemption)
Launch Price: $0.0000000005
Total Market Value: $500,000 USDT
Current Market Value: $200,000 USDT
Coinstore.com Listing: 29 March 2022, 12:00 (UTC +8)
Deposit Time: 28 March 2022, 12:00 (UTC +8)
Withdrawal Time: 30 March 2022, 12:00 (UTC +8)
What is the Token Utility of DELC?
As a DeFi Advocacy project that aims to give rugged projects a chance for redemption, DELC has multiple use-cases such as:
- Funding LPs to relaunch rugged projects through additional mods, marketing, and support project needs
- Funding small individual allotments to project communities that were hit with early struggles due to poorly planned launches
A Closer Look at DELC’s Tokenomics
DELC has a total token supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000, with a transaction tax of 10%. More details of DELC’s tokenomics are as such:
- 20% tokens are allocated for Presale
- 10% tokens are distributed to Marketing
- 20% tokens are issued to the Community
- 50% tokens will be allocated for Milestone Burns and Swaps/Exchanges
In each transaction, 1% of tokens are used for Development and 3% are allocated to Reflections. Another 3% is distributed to Marketing, and another 3% for Grifter Redemption.
In their goal to relaunch rugged projects, DELC has several exciting milestone planned in their roadmap. Here is a look at what they’ve got planned so far:
- The development and launch of their smart contract in Phase 1
- Launching DELC on ETH and Uniswap in Phase 1
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko in Phase 2
- Launching GriftersNFTs in Phase 2 — a classified unique concept that involves art and engineering partners, with the first 1,000 holders for Grifters token to be whitelisted for NFT mint
Users who are interested in supporting DELC’s mission can check them out on Coinstore.com from 20th March 2022 onwards!
DELC’s Official Channels
Coinstore.com’s goal is to advance the crypto industry to the next level and provide access to popular digital assets to the mainstream public. Encompassing a whole new concept of “fun” in finance, Coinstore.com also aims to equip our users with experience and techniques to buy, sell and trade on the go. Still in its up-and-coming stages, Coinstore.com welcomes community members and interested influencer partners to join us for collaborations.
Bommi Hua, Assistant Marketing Head, Coinstore.com
Jennifer Lu, Co-Founder, Coinstore.com
Coinstore.com Social Media:
Telegram Discussion Group：https://t.me/coinstore_english
Telegram Announcement Channel：https://t.me/coinstore_global