Beyond Blocks Summit Bangkok & Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week
On 26–27 Nov. 2018 in Bangkok, Beyond Blocks will host a blockchain conference with 40+ speakers & 1,500+ attendees from around the world.
Beyond Blocks provides a curated platform that gives attendees the opportunity to engage in quality discussions, gain value, and develop new partnerships. We just got this information on their upcoming Bangkok events and are sharing them with our user community.
On 26–27 November 2018, Bangkok, Thailand — Beyond Blocks will host Summit Bangkok on the 4th floor of the InterContinental Bangkok hotel. This conference will feature a diverse lineup of over 40 international speakers engaging with over 1,500 attendees coming from all over the world.
- Full two-day access to the conference and exhibitions
- Five-day networking congregation with access to a variety of social and networking opportunities
- World-class speakers and industry leaders
- Media exposure from some of the top media outlets in the space
- Find out first hand what’s happening in the regulatory and innovation space in not only Thailand, but the South East Asian region
Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week
From 26–30 November 2018, will be the first-ever Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week, comprising of five full days of meetups, parties, workshops, and networking events.
Attendees will get the opportunity to:
- Hear directly from an international group of influencers and thought-leaders about the current state of blockchain industry with one eye on the future.
- Learn about the business fundamentals of blockchain, investment insights, fundraising, as well as current trends while networking with other like-minded people in the space.
Gigi Levy Weiss, Managing Partner, NFX
Over the last decade, Gigi has become a renowned investor and board member of multiple startups. He’s now the managing partner with NFX, a top Silicon Valley venture capital firm. Gigi is known as a keen blockchain investor and is involved with projects including Basis, Bancor, Civic, Spacemesh, DAOstack, crypto exchange DX.Exchange and more.
Roland Yau, Managing Partner, Cocoon Ignite Ventures, L.P.
Roland has established himself as one of the most prominent seed investors in Hong Kong, and an expert in Hong Kong’s investment regulatory environment. Roland has led investments in companies including Café X, Soundbrenner and GoBee Bike.
Thomas Graham, Managing Partner, TLDR
Thomas is the Managing Partner of TLDR and the prominent advisor to many blockchain projects such as Gifto, Quantstamp and Cardstack. TLDR is a leading crypto advisory firm and hedge fund with a presence in London, NYC, SF, Tokyo and HK, and is a trusted advisor to many top 100 tokenisation projects.
Alex Yamashita, Partner, TLDR
A keen investor in technology, lifestyle and consumer companies, Alex’s focus is New Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. He’s a former Goldman Sachs and CLSA executive in Structured Products and Equitis in NY, Tokyo and HK. Fun fact: He’s also passionate about ice-cream.
Vachara Aemavat — Co-Founder & Co-CEO, SIX Network
As the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of SIX Network, the blockchain platform to reinvent the digital economy, Vachara is also the Co-Founder of Computerlogy, a leading startup focusing on the social media tool for enterprise in Thailand. He also was the second president of the Thai Tech Startup Association and is currently involved as an active advisor.
Nikola Pavesic, Head of Special Operations, Nikkei
Nikola leads tech initiatives and partnerships at Nikkei, the largest business media company in the world and produces their FIN/SUM, the largest fintech conference in Japan. He’s active in analyzing, advising and moderating in the blockchain space.
+ more to come.
- Tickets are available from now until the day of the event (final price $1,000 USD).
- For more information, please visit BeyondBlocks.com/summit/bangkok
Brought to you by CoinView
CoinView provides crypto investors with everything they need including market charts, indices, news, and a searchable directory of ICOs. Connect your wallets and exchange accounts to build, track, and manage your portfolio.
This article contains affiliate links.