TEAMZ Blockchain Summit, Tokyo 2018
On Sep. 28–29th leaders in blockchain and cryptocurrency will gather in Shinagawa, Tokyo. 2,000+ attendees from over 50 countries expected.
Many of the world’s top investors, entrepreneurs, and stakeholders in the emerging global phenomena of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies will gather in Tokyo on September 28–29th for the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit.
Expected to join are over 2,000 attendees, 500 experts, 100 investors, 50 exhibitors, 45 speakers, 20 exchanges, 50 media and 50 influencers — representing more than 50 countries.
The event will offer presentations, panel discussions, educational seminars, industry addresses, invaluable networking events, exhibits and opportunities to mingle with like-minded blockchain and crypto enthusiasts.
The line up of presenters and panel members will include:
- Charles Hoskinson, CEO of IOHK
- Du Jun, Co-founder of Huobi, Founder of Node Capital
- Jeffrey Wernick, Cryptocurrency Investor
- Katsuya Konno, CFO of QUOINE
- Makoto Takano, Editor in Chief of Forbes Japan, Founder of D4V (Design For Ventures)
- Masafumi Shimizu, Founder & CEO of NEVULA
- Nick Yang Ning, Founder of Lebox Capital
- Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com
- Sawako Ono, CEO of AnyPay
- Yin-Xiaogang, CEO of KEX
There will also be video messages from:
- Lon Wong, Founder & CEO of ProximaX
- Takafumu Horie, Founder and first president of NEM
Day 1 (Sep. 28)
This is expected to be the biggest of the two days.
- 35 booths, more than 2,000 participants from around the world
- 45 VIPs sharing insights and ideas
- In depth discussions of the latest trends and analysis of the prospects for various industries
From 17:20 to 17:35, there will be a bilingual panel discussion on “The Future of Blockchain” featuring:
- Moderator: Yu Numazaki, COO, CoinJinja
- Sakako Ohno, CEO, AnyPay
- Berming Moon, Co-Founder & Partner, SparkLabs Group
- Dusan Stojanovic, Founder & Director, True Global Ventures
Day 2 (Sep. 29)
- An exclusive event centering on blockchain
- Networking opportunities in a relaxed communication environment
- Red carpet party with food and drinks
TEAMZ Blockchain Summit’s two-day conference is scheduled for Sept. 28–29, 2018, at a unique setting — the Warehouse Terada in Tokyo’s Shinagawa Ward.
The venue provides exceptional space for over 55 blockchain project exhibitors. A full slate of respected thought leaders and experts from the global blockchain ecosystem are poised to share their take on the most current and controversial topics in the space today.
Red Carpet Gala
The TEAMZ Blockchain Summit culminates in a Red Carpet Gala featuring a luxury exhibition arena with unparalleled opportunities to network and collaborate with leading blockchain investors, companies and other conference participants in a truly stunning, cultural environment.
TEAMZ, Inc. focuses on supporting exceptional tech projects in the global business ecosystem by guiding opportunities for start-ups and investors by reducing the impact of language, cultural or regulatory barriers that may exist between the players. TEAMZ, Inc.’s growing roster of global partners, clients and brands include TEAMZ Business Summit, TEAMZ Strategy, TEAMZ Capital, and the soon-to-be-launched TEAMZ ChainTalk media platform.
Free Tickets for CoinView Users
If youare a user of our free app, CoinView, you can get a free ticket to the event via this link:
Brought to you by CoinView
CoinView provides crypto investors with everything they need including market charts, indices, news, and a searchable directory of ICOs. Connect your wallets and exchange accounts to build, track, and manage your portfolio.