On the 31st October, the Coinweb team are set to land in the self-proclaimed crypto-capital of the world and host to the Malta Blockchain Summit. With over 4,000 guests and exhibitors scheduled to attend, we’ve decided to help you wade through the masses by giving you ten great reasons to connect with us at this year’s event:
10 REASONS WHY…
1.We’re making blockchain more connected — utilising our Hyperlayer technology, a state of the art second layer application that bridges the gaps between separate projects blockchains, and allows for the seamless transfer of tokens and data between them.
2. We’re making blockchain more personal — further to interoperability, we are doing away with complex hash-addresses, instead offering customisable human-readable-addresses in their place, making transacting within the crypto-verse as easy as email!
3. We’re huge advocates of collaboration — focused on bringing our industry together and helping it to grow, both horizontally and vertically. Everyone needs to do their part, so come and find out how you can help us achieve this!
4. Our team are proven problem solvers and experience with shipping large scale tech systems that go mainstream. Paul Mockapetris who is leading the development of our Coin Name System (CNS), bought the world the Domain Name System, which you are using right now. CTO Mike Conte successfully led a division at Microsoft which focused on delivering Excel to the mass market. Meet with our tech team to hear more about upcoming developments.
5. Developing far superior technology due to launch in 2019. We might let you in on some of our secret sauce…
6. With team members in London, Barcelona, Kiev, Stockholm and Buenos Aires, we are literally building our products around the clock. Scaleable infrastructure that will support mainstream adoption won’t happen by itself. We are building whilst the market sleeps.
7. We are one of the most gender-diverse teams in the industry. We boast a 50–50 split between men and women.
8. Our 360 Accelerator is designed to bring Fortune 500 companies onto the blockchain. Hear how we plan to onboard thousand of customers from traditional markets to crypto and blockchain markets overnight.
9. Our private pre-sale round is now open and with our phased approach, right now is an ideal time to invest.
10. We have a variety of events and meet-ups planned; an informal Halloween meet-up in Pacevill (31st October), face-to-face Q&As with our product team over the course of the conference days (stand 268–270), an investment brunch with our CEO and our sponsored VIP dinner on the 2nd November. Get in touch to learn more about us.
Contact: Maz Cohen, Marketing Director — firstname.lastname@example.org
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —