CoinWind Mining Tutorial (BSC)— BitKeep
A guide of how to use BitKeep Wallet APP to mine BSC Tokens on CoinWind
I. Project Introduction
CoinWind — Heco Ecological Single Coin Mining Profit Optimal Platform
- CoinWind is a DeFi intelligent mining financial platform that automatically matches the pledged currencies through contracts and cooperates with the strategy of hedging impermanent losses to maximize users’ benefits, effectively solving the problem of low single token mining revenue and LP mining risk issues such as impermanence and large losses.
- CoinWind aims to build a Defi digital asset bank, launching products that coexist with high-yield and safety and reliability, pooling different tokens deposited by users into different pools, and then mobilizing funds from a certain token pool to participate in different flows according to the strategy Mining, so as to achieve higher profits for users. CoinWind products will effectively reduce the impermanence loss in liquidity mining through a combination strategy.
CoinWind now supports minings on HECO and BSC. In addition, CoinWind will support more main chain ecology such as ETH in the future.
II. How to Use CoinWInd on BitKeep Wallet APP
2.1 Create a wallet
2.1.1 Download BitKeep Wallet APP
- Download link: https://bitkeep.org/
Opinion 1: choose to create a new wallet
- When you download the APP for the first time, choose Start and choose to create a wallet
- Back up the mnemonic phrase, enter the transaction password twice, and verify it
Opinion 2: choose to import wallet
- Choose to import wallet, mnemonic phrase import or scan code to import wallet
2.2 Deposit BSC chain assets to the wallet
Add tokens, enter the name of the token to search, click to add
Users can freely choose the corresponding assets by withdrawing relevant tokens of the BEP20 (BSC) network from Binance to the wallet.
The transaction password is required to check the receiving address for the first time, and it is not necessary to check the address for the first time.
1. A small amount of $BNB needs to be prepared in advance in the wallet to use as the gas fee for the transaction
2. When withdrawing from Binance, you must select the [BEP20(BSC)] network.
2.3 CoinWind Mining
Find the corresponding DAPP entry in the wallet or enter the link directly in the search box (https://www.coinwind.com/)
After entering the official website, check and select the token (only currencies with a quota can be invested)
Q: Why the token income information cannot be displayed on the official website
A: User the browser opens the link: https://www.coinwind.com/. When the wallet is not connected, you cannot view the currency and other related information. You can enter through the BITKEEP wallet.
Q: Why is the original income 0 after I deposited funds?
A: Every time you deposit or withdraw, a contract will be triggered to transfer your undrawn earnings to your wallet. Please log in to the wallet to check.