Colendi Weekly Update | 05–11 November
Huge news from our product side! As we inaugurate the Colendi Beta Mobile ÐApp this week, we have already started accepting volunteers into the project, which we will be communicating to ask for their feedback and offer some Colendi advantages. The interest is very high and we invite all of our supporters to try the Beta ÐApp.
Join Colendi ÐApp Beta Program!
We are thrilled to announce the commencement of our waitlist for Colendi Mobile Beta ÐApp as a native mobile client for Android and IOS users. Our ambition is to invite you to a developing beta project granting you free Colendi Score evaluations to establish the first basis of our growing user base.
We are working towards expanding the Colendi Project with you and give privileged early access to the beta application participants before the app is published publicly. As early adaptors you will therefore be able to enjoy Colendi’s unique services before anybody else. Feeding on your feedbacks and ideas composed along with your experience navigating our product we will present you the complete application in the near future.
Colendi is offering you IOS and Android mobile application. This is a newer version of the Alpha Web Application we had introduced before. To access this new mobile application (native client dApp), we invite you to register at the Beta waitlist. You may follow these steps in order to create your registration:
- Fill the form and leave account information
- Invite your friends to this Colendi Beta application using the same form.
In a few days’ time we will finalize all participation requests and send your way a link to download Colendi dApp from your play store or as a test flight app. While IOS users will see various instructions in program’s mail address and download the dApp over test flight, Android users can directly download it from play store by registration in the program.
In this native application, you will be able to get your decentralized digital identity Colendi ID. You may connect various data sources to create your first ever Colendi Score. We will be also able to integrate users’ smartphone data into the Colendi Score calculations for the first time.
In the Test interface you will be deposited test COD and ETH, which you will be able send and receive from each other. Even though your transactions are happening on the testnet, keep in mind the application enables you to keep your data private and safe. All the structure the use of smart contracts in order to satisfy a fully decentralized application.
One of the most important announcements of September was Colendi announcing the Colendi Card, which will open the doors to the incorporation of most common payment method to the Colendi application. Decades of consumer payment habits is now available in the Colendi platform where the users can acquire their physical Colendi Card and connect it to their Colendi ID and Colendi Score.
Colendi Card is considered to be a crucial element for Colendi adaptation in the communities where the old payment habits are relatively harder to transform. Considering people’s need to microfinancing and a comprehensive ecosystem, Colendi stands out with its abundant sources of finding the financing necessary and bring the platform personas together.
“As an active part of the Colendi ecosystem, we couldn’t be more thrilled about the Colendi Card and the additional opportunities it provides for us,” said Mehmet Ozcelik, co-founder of restaurant point of sale software leader SambaPOS. “This will benefit us as it will offers better reach to our merchants as well as growing our overall merchant base with the easy-to-use Colendi Card and app.”
Financial inclusion of the next billion people is not an easy task, on the contrary it requires substantial work, exquisite analysis and a comprehensive approach that will touch the lives of many people from various cultures and backgrounds. Colendi Card fits perfectly to the business strategy to be one of the strong hands to introduce Colendi globally.
- Colendi CEO Bulen Tekmen spoke at a panel hosted by Arda Kutsal and Webrazzi Summit ’18 with NetMarble CEO Barış Özistek and ScutiX CEO Aydonat Atasever about the blockchain technology and its influences on various industries. Bulent shared his insights on the latest situation of fintech and had a very nice interactive exchange with the audience about the latest situation of blockchain adoption.
- Colendi CPO Eray Eren got interviewed by the Base Info 101 team and the publication is now live on their website. Eray is one of the strongest figures of the Colendi Project and in this interview he shared his opinions and vision with Base Info 101.
Barış Özistek is CEO of Netmarble EMEA and Turkey, a top 10 global PC and Mobile game developer and publisher focusing on Europe, Middle East and Africa region. In addition to PC and Mobile game publishing, Netmarble is a platform that develops and publishes various digital content and media projects such as TicTacTown,Gunun Fırsatı and Set Action. Accordingly, Ozistek has led the successful brands in the fintech, online gaming and venture building sectors with the help of his background that shows his ability to manage sales and operation activities of various brands such as Adecco and Bureau Veritas.
- With the support our community and Right_Mesh , Mattereum and Medialab , Colendi will take part in the Combating Poverty panel in SXSW2019 EDU Conference & Festival on March 8–17 2019 in Austin Texas, USA. There were more than one panel candidates and the support of the community has led to the selection of ours. Colendi COO Mihriban Ersin will be joining for Colendi.
- Colendi became a proud sponsor of Blockchain Venture Summit London which will be held on 21st November. This is an executive level event for investors and founders with a limited capacity of only 500 attendees. Register today with “COLENDI” discount code and get an extra %10 OFF the ticket price.