Shield Finance Will Have Anti-Bot Protection in Place for Uniswap Listing
Important Announcement: DeFi Insurance Aggregator Shield Finance Will Protect Investors From Listing Snipers
Important: $SHLD token will have an anti-bot protection in place for the Uniswap listing. Do not buy $SHLD before we turn this protection OFF. We will send a notification on our Telegram and Twitter once the bot-protection is turned OFF. This will occur approximately 1 minute after the Uniswap listing. After that, you can buy $SHLD freely.
Shield Finance protects investors from hacks, scams, rug-pulls and other black-swan events. Also, we’re going to protect $SHLD token buyers from the front-running bots.
Front-running bots (aka “listing snipers”) can significantly influence the price of freshly listed tokens. As the only decentralized insurance aggregator in the industry, we want to protect our users, starting with the token listing.
What are front-running bots and how will Shield Finance protect $SHLD token buyers:
- Bots wait for the “create Uniswap pool” transaction.
- Bots send their “buy token” transactions right after the “create Uniswap pool” transaction — even before the pool is visible in the Uniswap interface.
- Bots buy the token before humans, pushing the price up.
- Humans buy the token after bots at higher prices.
- Bots dump on humans (Shield Finance will protect against that).
Shield Finance will prevent the bots from dumping on humans by burning the tokens bought by bots. Here is how the anti-bot protection is going to work:
- Before the Uniswap listing, we’ll turn the anti-bot protection ON.
- ❗ Don’t buy the tokens while the anti-bot protection is ON — all the tokens bought during this period will be burned.
- After the Uniswap listing, we’ll turn it OFF (about 1 minute after the pool is created).
- After turning the protection OFF, we will post an announcement on Twitter & Telegram that you can buy $SHLD freely.
After that we will disable the bot protection completely, so we won’t be able to turn it on and burn.
We understand that some real people might try to buy $SHLD before our official announcement that trading is open. Please note that we won’t provide refunds for these cases. The liquidity from such purchases will be locked forever in the Uniswap pool, and it will benefit the community members who follow our announcements.
To reiterate: it is vitally important that you start buying $SHLD only after we send a notification on Twitter & Telegram that the anti-bot protection is turned OFF.
Our IDO & Uniswap listing will happen on May 19 at 11 AM UTC on Ignition platform.
Join Shield Finance on its way to a safe and bright DeFi future!
About Shield Finance
Shield Finance is a multi-chain DeFi Insurance Aggregator that allows users to buy protection against major market crashes due to hacks, exploits, rug pulls, sell-offs, and other black swan events. We are currently integrating multiple insurance providers to provide our users with reduced slippage and expansive coverage.
For any questions about Shield Finance, please reach out to us on: