Cometh Battle Deck Archetypes
Unveiling the new feature for a greater gaming experience
New Deck Archetype Feature 🪐
Good news, crewmates! Joining the galactic fight just got a lot easier and a lot cooler!
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the first version of the new Deck Archetype feature. This much-anticipated feature will accelerate new player onboarding and also inspire the most competitive players and experienced space fighters to share their version about Cometh Battle Meta 👾
Get ready for battle with the new Deck Archetype feature🚀
The next section will teach you everything you need to know to get the ball rolling.
How does it work?
The new Deck Archetype feature is focused on improving the user experience and simplifying the deck-creation process. The following is all you need to know to get started 👇
- Discover a variety of deck archetypes in Cometh Battle: This very first deck list is inspired by the best practices/strategies from the Cometh devs team and from some emblematic players of the community. We curated this deck list to guide you in the best possible way as you start your journey.
- Each deck archetype contains a short description: Every deck archetype is explained in detail, including the goal, expected effects, and the difficulty of playing that deck. It will also indicate its strength or weakness vs other deck archetypes. This will help you discern what works best for you, depending on your playstyle.
- Explore and trade easily: For each chosen deck, you can see the cards you own and those you are missing. You can simply click on the cards you are missing to go directly to the Marketplace in order to buy them from other players. You’ll find the lowest price available on the Marketplace in real time right under the missing card.
- One-click import of suggested decks into the Cometh Battle Deck Builder. If you are missing some cards, the deck will be marked as incomplete, and you won’t be able to play it until there are 40 cards in it. However, you can modify the imported deck based on your own card collection.
- Easy deck sharing: You can share your deck by clicking “copy link” and sending it to your friends and/or the Cometh Battle community.
- Deck archetypes are directly accessible in the Deck Builder UX/UI: You can get easy access to the several Deck archetypes when you navigate the Deck builder interface.
The use of the new Deck archetype features will up the experience for rookies and experienced pilots alike.
Feast your eyes at the introduction video to the Deck Archetypes in Cometh Battle ↓
Here’s the first look at the Deck List set for launch 👇
For the launch of the feature we offer a selection of 7 decks covering different play styles. If you are a beginner, you can take a look at the Advanced Base deck which is an upgrade of the Base Deck but without any rare or mythic cards. For the more experienced player, you will be interested in discovering more about Energy Generator, Shied, Full Damage decks to name a few.
Thought that was all? No chance!
In the coming weeks, the Deck Archetype feature will be enriched with exciting new decks and new possibilities. We are thrilled to see the community feedback about this new exciting feature.
Let’s get you fit for space! 🌌
We want to thank you for your participation and support in our Cometh Universe journey, crew mates! It is always a great pleasure to add new features to Cometh Battle and have your feedback on them. Stay tuned for more updates, and write to us if you have any ideas to enhance the Cometh Galaxy!
Discover the deck archetypes over here.