Cometh Beyond ☄️ The Passive Reward Transition ⚗️
- Starting the 4th of October there will be no more asteroids created with minable LP-tokens
- Cometh v1 will be progressively decommissioned (Game and Rental service) until upgrade is performed
- Starting the 15th of October and on a weekly basis, LP-tokens from the MATIC-MUST ComethSwap pool will be claimable to every ship owners that have MUST at stake in the TUBE for the past week (7 days)
Passive rewards from Spaceship NFT
How to be eligible for the weekly LP-token MATIC-MUST drop ? Here are the rules:
- Have a Common Spaceship in play and stake 1 Must in the TUBE🧪 for a week to get ~33.3% APR on the MUST value staked
- Have a Uncommon Spaceship in play and stake 4 Must in the TUBE🧪 for a week, get ~41.7% APR on the MUST value staked
- Have a Rare Spaceship in play and stake 55 Must in the TUBE🧪 for a week, get ~45.5% APR on the MUST value staked
- Have a Mythic Spaceship in play and stake 68 Must in the TUBE🧪 for a week, get ~49% APR on the MUST value staked
- This airdrop will happen on a weekly basis every Friday until the release of the Cometh Beyond
What if you have several spaceships in play ? The rewards are cumulative as long as you have the proper amount of MUST in the TUBE. If you don’t have enough MUST in the TUBE, the reward algorithm will calculate the rewards on the highest ship. Go check it on game.cometh.io
- I have 3 common spaceships in play and I have 3 MUST in the TUBE for a week, I am eligible for the weekly drop on those 3 spaceships
- I have 2 common spaceships and 1 rare spaceship in play, I stake 57 MUST in the TUBE (2 for the 2 common, 55 for the rare spaceship), I am eligible for the weekly drop on those 3 spaceships
- I have 6 common spaceships and 1 uncommon spaceship in play, I stake 9 MUST in the TUBE for a week, I am eligible for the weekly drop on the uncommon spaceship and on only 5 of the 6 common spaceships
🚨The MULE is not covered by the airdrop algorithm at the moment and the Galactic Academy will remain open.
Technical rationals and beyond
The first version of Cometh has been live for about 9 months now and has proven multiple groundbreaking new game concepts. The V1 of the game has pushed several boundaries but reached a few limits doing so.
The Cometh team⚗️ is now working on infrastructure and gameplay improvements that will maximise the fun and rewards, the players are getting out of the game while minimizing the transaction cost burden they bear.
As all forces are focussed on accelerating the release of Cometh Beyond, this transition will save a lot of maintenance time, keep the team focused on critical next steps and more importantly continue to reward our players and supporters.
The gameplay and fee system of Cometh Beyond will rely heavily on DUST generated from MUST at stake in the TUBE. Our main design rationals are that the price of MUST should not hinder the players’ in-game experiences while Cometh Beyond sets up the best free to play onboarding into a blockchain game.
Next steps ?
Get ready for busy upcoming weeks:
- 4th October: Community drinks in Paris — release of Cometh Beyond’s whitepaper
- 17th October: The New Fee System in depth: towards a free to play with fair premium (article)
- 19th-24th October: Lisbon Blockchain Week with Cometh x Blackpool events
- 29th October: DemoDay, a glimpse at the Cometh Beyond
- 2nd-4th November: Cometh @ NFT.NYC conference
- 17th-18th November: Cometh @ GeckoCon conference
Register to our newsletter on cometh.io to stay tuned and participate in the beta!
Where should I stake my MUST to get the passive rewards?
In the main tube on game.cometh.io/tube
Where should I stake my Spaceships to get the passive rewards?
Your spaceships need to be in-game, regardless of the solar system
What are the rewards?
Rewards will be MUST-MATIC LP Tokens from ComethSwap, to get extra yield, stake your LP Tokens in the farming tab
How do I get the rewards?
Rewards will be claimable every week (on Friday from 12pm)
How long will the passive transition last?
Until the launch of Cometh Beyond, check the countdown on cometh.io
What happens if I don’t have the necessary amount of MUST staked for all my staked Spaceships?
You’ll get a pro rata of the rewards, the algorithm will calculate the rewards on the highest ship
I’ve got a rental in progress, how does it work?
All current rentals will be refund depending on the rental creation date (snapshot the 4th of October)
Will the cooling booster be useful in Cometh Beyond?
Will there be any way to spend my DUST from the main tube in the future?
Yes, the gameplay and fee system of Cometh Beyond will rely heavily on DUST generated from MUST at stake in the TUBE