Today was announced release Anaconda version 5.0.1 (great distribution of the Python and R programming languages for data science, ML and data processing).
- R has been updated to version 3.4.2. All R packages (including RStudio) have been rebuilt to be compatible with the new Anaconda 5.0 compilers.
- Updated many packages, including Python, Numpy, Spyder, Navigator, and Bokeh.
- The MKL library load path has been modified to address issue for Julia users.
- Fixed an OpenSSL issue with WSL on Windows.
- Fixed AIC feature for Unix installers.
- Re-enabled spaces in installation paths on Windows (temporarily disabled in 5.0.0).