Announcing Our Developer Ambassador Program
Hi, Conflux community,
It’s been a long time coming, today we’re so excited to announce our Developer Ambassador Program. With the help of Conflux Developer Ambassadors, we’ll be able to connect with and increase developer participation by creating technical content, organizing events, onboarding new developers, and having meaningful interactions (i.e. interactions that have some kind of utility) with developers.
- Growing the active community of developers in Conflux.
- Funnel new developers and teams into the Technical Grants Program.
- Focused on English-speaking, English-writing developers.
- Developers can be located in any part of the world.
- Developers from any gender, race and any other type of identity are encouraged to apply.
Developer Ambassador Profile — Is this you?
- Developers who are interested in advancing the mission of Conflux.
- Ideally, experience developing in Conflux (but experience in other chains is also welcome).
- Experience in other developer communities is a plus.
- Must speak English fluently and be able to write correctly in English.
- Experience with DApp development and architecture is a plus.
- Good understanding of crypto network fundamentals.
- Familiarity with the Ethereum and/or Conflux architecture.
- At least 1 year of experience developing smart contracts in Solidity.
- You like to be involved and participate in technical communities.
- You like to or are willing to create technical content.
- Great team player and team builder.
- Abides by the Conflux Community guidelines.
- Ambassadors should apply using the Conflux Developer Ambassador application form.
- Short-listed ambassadors will have an interview with the Conflux Developer Evangelist and a take-home challenge.
- Candidate ambassadors have up to 2 weeks to complete the take-home challenge.
- Selected ambassadors will receive a response by email.