Conflux Liquidity Mining Campaign, in Partnership with Hummingbot, to Launch on Binance
Hummingbot is bringing liquidity mining to the CFX Ecosystem
Total reward pool worth $10,000US. The campaign will start on **April 6, 2021 12:00 AM UTC**
Our partnership will mutually benefit both projects
We are partnering with Hummingbot because of their demonstrated leadership in the liquidity mining space. With Conflux’s strong presence in China, we are excited to introduce Hummingbot to our community in the Greater China region. In addition, this campaign will enable Conflux to gain broader recognition within the 11K trader-strong Hummingbot community across the globe. This initiative will also act as a catalyst for Conflux’s continued global expansion, placing the Conflux project in front of thousands of international traders.
To help introduce Conflux to the Hummingbot community, Hummingbot’s CEO Mike Feng interviewed Conflux founder Fan Long in the latest episode of The Hummingbot Show.
- Start date: April 6, 2021 12:00 AM UTC
- Total reward pool*: USDT 1,250/week for 12 weeks
- Reward token: USDT
- Eligible token pairs: CFX/USDT
- Eligible orders: maker orders placed with spreads of 2% or lower
- Exchange: binance.com
Interested in learning more about Liquidity Mining? Check out these resources:
Important notes and disclaimers
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer, including policies related to the use of Hummingbot.
The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice: none of the information contained on this Site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
**No guarantee of profit**: CoinAlpha does not claim that liquidity mining and participation in liquidity mining campaigns will be profitable, however measured, for the user. Liquidity mining yields are a measure of rewards compared to assets used for liquidity mining, excluding any gains or losses incurred from the underlying trading strategy.
1. **Eligibility requirements**: participation in liquidity mining is subject to eligibility requirements as specified in the liquidity mining policy.
2. **Campaign terms subject to change**: terms may be modified over the course of the campaign. We will announce any changes, if any, on our discord and reddit; the most up to date terms will also be posted on the liquidity mining campaign terms and the miners app.