Conflux Network Monthly Progress Report — May 2021
- Diem code transplanted; interaction of algorithms between PoS and PoW achieved.
- BLS signature algorithm VRF algorithm integrated.
- The VRF-based leader election and committee rotation implemented in the PoS code.
- V1.1.4 of node procedure released and implementation of RPC partly improved.
- V1.6.2 JS-SDK released. Optimized address format conversion performance, published JS-SDK’s own documentation site.
- V1.0.9 GO-SDK released, added RPC middleware feature.
- Conflux developer documentation optimization, added new documentation.
- Built arm64 docker image for conflux-rust.
- Faucet Dapp developed.
- Now supporting search feature by token name/symbol.
- Supporting to preview transaction and show method info in transaction list.
- Added 6 statistics charts.
- Optimized ~40 UI items.
- Optimized the data query performance.
- Updated phishing detect list.
- Fixed a bug that treats internal contract address as user address.
- Blocked tokens without decimal method on “add token” page.
- Supported memory cache to increase query performance.
- Supporting load balance with fullnode cluster.
- Supporting health management of fullnode cluster.
- Upgraded the public RPC service on testnet.
- ForTube announced a strategic partnership with Conflux, launched $bCFX and started the “New Token Mining” campaign on May 11th.
- Conflux is now live on Messari-the leaders in crypto research, insights and data.
- Conflux partners with Verox AI bringing AI technology to Conflux. Our partnership will focus on merging AI and DeFi, with the benefits of an AI crypto investment manager.
- Stably will be joining the Conflux ecosystem, helping to connect the blockchain-based digital economy to the existing financial world through stablecoins and open finance APIs.
- We hosted AMA #2 with our Founder Fan Long. Fan spoke with the English-speaking community covering what we accomplished in Q1, current developments, and answered community questions live.
- Conflux sponsored the Open DeFi hackathon by putting up a $5,000 bounty to build a native crypto-backed stablecoin.
- Peter hosted a Conflux 101 workshop during the Open DeFi hackathon covering topics like Conflux developer tools, cross-chain asset mechanism, and transaction sponsorship.
- Conflux hosted an AMA in our English Telegram channel with Oasis to promote our partnership.
- Conflux LATAM took part in their first webinar with Blockchain Academy Chile. The webinar introduced developers in Latin America to Conflux and our Ecosystem.
- Fan Long spoke with Forkast News and the Wall Street Journal on China’s recent crypto policy news.
- Conflux hosted an AMA in our English and Spanish Telegram channels with grant recipient Sacred Finance. Sacred is a new privacy DApp, based on ZK- SNARK technology and platformed on the Conflux. If you missed the AMA, you can find the recap below.
Sacred AMA on the Conflux Network
On May 20th Conflux held an AMA on Sacred and the opportunity Privacy brings to DeFi. These AMAs support our connection…
- Conflux LATAM hosted a voice AMA on our Spanish-speaking Telegram channel.
- Sami joined the Messari Analyst call to chat about Conflux.
- Sami spoke at NFT.NYC about NFT and DeFi. Conflux will be sponsoring NFT.NYC this year taking place Nov 1- 3 in New York City.
- Kim and Camilla who lead our Global Marketing team spoke at CMX: Communities in Blockchain and Crypto.
- Camilla from our Global team spoke at the Women in Blockchain Twitter Spaces panel.
Conflux released our 6-month progress since Mainnet on our official Medium. Highlights include:
✅ More than 10 million transactions have been processed by the network since mainnet launch.
✅ 220,000 unique wallet addresses actively holding CFX.
✅ TVL has grown to $104 million.
✅ Deployed more than 1,500 unique smart contracts.
✅ ShuttleFlow has processed more than $164 million in cross-chain asset transfers.
✅ More than 900 nodes across 26 countries.
- Christian was invited to an online AMA live stream organized by LBank.
- Conflux Africa Lead Ehis was invited to an online AMA on Telegram organized Binance Africa.
- Conflux held an auction for a collector’s edition of ConFi’s Pizza Day NFT on MoonSwap & Tspace.
- Ting Song’s work is displayed at an exhibition themed “Hymn to Youth· Original Aspirations in A Century” on Zhihu.
- Co-hosted the Creation experiment for “A Masque For Thinkers and Artists” with Crypto C; it generated 26 ideas.
- A video channel on Wechat is available under the name @Conflux中文社区
- A series of popular science videos titled “ConFi’s Comment on NFT” has been produced, together with tmtpost.com and chaindd.com.
- The third batch of ConFi memes is available.
- A new Weibo account @烤仔ConFi is available, which will observe the impact of blockchain technology and decentralized culture on the real world and traditional finance.
- The 2021 China Collegiate Programming Contest (CCPC) final was held in Beijing. A total of 95 participants from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing Jiaotong University, and other universities visited Conflux and exchanged ideas on May 28.
- Christian from our team in China was invited to speak on a panel at the “Emerge — NFT Crossover Exploration” event.