Development & Community Progress Report: December 21, 2020 — January 31, 2021
Summarizing Conflux Network’s latest development progress and community activities.
- Added support for base32 addresses in RPC based on CIP-37.
- Added block trace support to record transfers happening in smart contract.
- SDKs for JS, Java and Go now support CIP-37 addresses, and the preview editions have been released.
- Compiled the SDK upgrading document.
- Support added for new RPC methods and fields.
- CIP-37 address format supported in UI (v0.5.10).
- CIP-37 address format supported in interface (v0.5.11).
- The version with Breaking Change is under design.
- Support added to read/write contracts.
- Price and market cap info updated in token list.
- Support added to view ERC721/ERC1155 token transfers.
- CIP-37 address format supported
- ShuttleFlow’s official website support Token Captain function. This enables users to add new ERC20 tokens to ShuttleFlow. Learn how to become a Token Captain here.
- CIP-37 address format supported.
- Supported CIP-37 address format.
- Released RPC proxy on testnet, and collect statistics for RPC requests.
- The Oasis Protocol Foundation and Conflux Network have partnered to bring Oasis’ innovative privacy-preserving technology to the Conflux Network. This is a major step in enhancing the security of applications built on Conflux, implementing more efficient KYC methods, and enabling new market participation with more secure marketplaces.
- Open DeFi is a global initiative initiated by Conflux Network in 2020 to advance collaboration across projects, protocols, communities, and borders. 2020 was a huge year for DeFi, and we are thrilled to kick off 2021 by actively onboarding new members to the alliance and launching a lot of exciting initiatives for the adoption and growth of the ecosystem. We also launched our brand new website — open-defi.com! Here you can find more details and the latest news on the initiatives put forth by Open DeFi, as well as everything you need to know about how to get involved.
Join the Open DeFi Discord Server!
Check out the Open DeFi community on Discord - hang out with 270 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
- Reach is a new programming language enabling real-world development on the blockchain through simple and fast enablement tools. As a recent grant recipient, Conflux and Reach share a vision for faster, easier developer onboarding and DApp deployment. Our integration will foster these efforts, and support overall growth for the ecosystem. Learn more about Reach here.
- Conflux and Odaily jointly held the “Brightest Stars in the ConFi Galaxy” article-soliciting activity, attracting around a hundred participants and publishing about 500 industry-related articles, and the total number of the pageviews on all social platforms involved in this activity exceeded 1.1 million.
- The Chinese and English Conflux Network communities and the Chinese and English Oasis communities organized and held online AMAs on their respective social media platforms.
- Conflux Network and McDex hosted cross-AMAs in their respective Korean communities.
- The “Experience DeFi on Conflux Network” community series successfully launched in Turkey with more than 400 local DeFi enthusiasts participating; the activity is in its final stages.
- Conflux’ African Telegram community member count crossed the 1000 member mark after African Regional Lead Ehis was invited to an online AMA hosted by the Coin Value African community.
- Global Marketing Manager Christian was invited to hold a seminar on the topic “The Basics of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Communities” for Chinese University Students participating in the extra-curricular course organized by Link-Future.
- Crypto Tech Night, a tech and developer event series organized by Conflux, successfully launched! The topic of the first Crypto Tech Night was “Zero-Knowledge Proofs.” Conflux Researchers Chen Xing and Ye Zhang gave technical and practical introductions on zero-knowledge proofs. More than 50 participants joined the tech-savvy Crypto Tech Night!
- Conflux hosted an AMA in our official Telegram English channel with our partner Razor Network. Razor Founder & CEO, Hrishikesh Huilgolkar joined the AMA to talk about Razor’s oracle services and their partnership with Conflux.
- Conflux was honored with the “Party Award” at The Best Technical Innovation ceremony in 2020.
- Conflux was awarded the title of the Most Influential Public Blockchain of the Year at the 2nd Golden Annual Meeting.
Official Telegram: https://t.me/Conflux_English
Global Telegram Community Channels 👇
About Conflux Network
The only state endorsed public, permissionless blockchain project in China, Conflux Network is an open-source, layer-1 blockchain protocol delivering heightened scalability, security, and extensibility for the next generation of open commerce, decentralized applications, financial services, and Web 3.0. Conflux Network is overseen by a global team of world-class engineers and innovative computer scientists, led by Turing Award recipient Dr. Andrew Yao. Fostering entrepreneurship and innovation, Conflux elevates startups and organizations across industries and continents to generate decentralized marketplaces and digital assets for meaningful business and social impact. Founded in 2018, Conflux has raised $35 million in capital from prominent investors including Sequoia China, Metastable, Baidu Ventures, F2Pool, Huobi, IMO Ventures, and the Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission.