Monthly Progress Report — April 2022
- Completed the implementation of the internal contract for the on-chain system parameter vote.
- Started implementing the storage of the whole-history multi-version state.
- Optimized both coreSpace and eSpace RPCs.
- Completed development and testing of the Rosetta-API.
- Developed a Discord gasFee faucet bot to allow new Conflux eSpace users get their cross-assets.
- Added support to eSpace for PoS pool, enabled use of Metamask to participate in PoS.
- Supported chars & statistics for eSpace.
- Added support for decode event logs and tx input data for proxy contracts.
- Supported detailed NFT browsing and allowed users to transfer assets.
- Compatible with etherscan open API (under development).
- Added token price and market cap support for eSpace.
- Supported WebSocket for eSpace JSON RPC.
- Improved scalability for event logs (under development).
- Released v1.6.0 - supporting transaction speedup/cancel.
- Delivered multi-chain to QA.
- The Conflux Foundation announced the launch of the eSpace Liquidity Incentive Program to help bootstrap and drive sustainable ecosystem development on Conflux eSpace.
- Token Pocket announced support for Conflux eSpace.
- Announced strategic partnership with BitMart.
- Swappi launches on Conflux eSpace and reached $75M TVL.
- Our CTO and Co-Founder Ming Wu sat down for AMAs with Kucoin & Binance communities.
- MetaLandscape together with ConfluxDao, MetaEstate, MetaCat, BCA, Ponlaii Design, SeeDao, and MultiverseDAO launched “Lantern Project#1” — a metaverse building competition and received nearly 50 submissions.
- Hosted an AMA with Multichain in our English Telegram channel and our Co-Founder Ming Wu and Head of Global Expansion Christian chatted with the Multichain community in their Telegram channel.
- Blockchain Academy Chile hosted Conflux eSpace workshop for LatAm developers.
- Hack por la Paz hosted Conflux Master Class/Workshop for Mexican University students and NFTpreneurs.
- Conflux Labs, our African developer workshop in collaboration with ChainIDE is in its final stages with 12 teams and 60 participants developing their final project.
- Celer Network hosted an AMA to discuss cBridge’s bridging support for Conflux eSpace in their Telegram group.
- Hosted an AMA with TurboStarter in our English Telegram channel, introduced our community to another exciting ecosystem project.
- Twitter Space hosted by Criptoecosystem, LatAm ambassadors Jeny & Jeniffer and crypto artist VJDeliria.
- Latam ambassador Jeniffer from Venezuela talked about DeFi governance tokens on a local radio station and introduced Conflux & Swappi.
- Our LatAm ambassadors co-organzied DeFiniendo las DeFi Twitter Space about Conflux eSpace & Swappi.
- Conflux Network started its first Ecosystem Twitter Space series to highlight ecosystem projects to the community with TokenPocket’s Promotions Lead Sam.