Monthly Progress Report — August 2021
August was a busy month for Conflux, some notable updates include completing the implementation of PoS, wrapped up our Reach x Conflux bounty hackathon, and continuing to expand in LATAM with MEXO exchange listing.
- Completed the implementation of PoS.
- v3 PoS tesnet has launched; Documentations and tools have been prepared.
- Implemented PoS related RPCs.
- Added JS, Go SDK support for Conflux-rust v1.1.5’s RPC change.
- Added support for personal_sign, typedDataSign to JS SDK.
- Added support to RPC-bridge service for websocket and pubsub, currently testing and optimizing.
- Initial migration of ethers.js has been completed.
- Added ConfluxPortal back to Chrome Web store; Add to Microsoft Edge store.
- Fixed a bug that ethgasstation api timeout lead to permanent on loading screen.
- Support added to query CFX balance in history.
- Supporting NFT inventory for CRC721/CRC1155 tokens.
- Added more filters for account transaction list and token transfer list.
- Published Scan API (iteration 1), including account assets, transactions and token transfer records.
- Optimized 30+ UI items.
- Supported pub/sub and trace RPC.
- Optimized data cache for getLogs RPC.
- Supported getBlockByBlockNumber RPC.
- Supported block number filter for getLogs RPC
- CFX listed on MEXO Exchange — This is Conflux’s first listing on a Latin American exchange. Conflux is sponsoring MEXO’s anniversary event/campaign which runs from August — Sept.
Conflux $CFX Now Listed on Mexo Exchange
You can now trade $CFX on Mexo! CFX deposits and withdrawals are available and all users of the exchange can spot…
- bCFX listed on Tokocrypto, Indonesia’s largest exchange by volume. The listing kicked off with a multi-project trading activity.
- Conflux and KSwap partnered for a CFXK-USDT liquidity mining.
- Conflux Network and Witch have reached an strategic partnership to further advance development in the NFT space.
- Shanghai Tree-Graph Research Institute hosted IEE P3217 conference with IEEE together.
Shanghai Research Institute Kicks Off International Blockchain Standards Conference
Strengthening the research on blockchain standardization and formulating international blockchain standards,
- Our Co-Founder Fan Long was a keynote speaker at Chainlink’s SmartCon Summit which ran from August 5–7.
- PR manager Li Ruihanw was invited as a guest for an AMA hosted by Cointelegraph Chinese and KAKA NFT WORLD.
- Product manager Jiang Wei, researcher Ma Jie, Guguo’s Co-Founder and Metaverse designer Fan Liang, CNpay’s Co-Founder Hanks all took part in Fiat-to-NFT AMA with our Chinese community.
- Our Global Community lead Camilla Caban was invited as a guest for an AMA with the FLUX Telegram community.
- Chris Banbury from our Global Office was featured on the WGN Podcast where he chatted about Conflux and blockchain.
- Conflux LATAM was invited as a guest for AMAs with the CoinEx Exchange and Gate.io Spanish communities in their respective Telegram channels.
- Ivan, of Conflux’s marketing department in China, gave an online lecture through APS Camp in Taiwan.
- COET, in conjunction with ConFi, the ConFi Creators Alliance, and the ART101, launched the PixelConFi campaign, with 672 blind boxes sold out and the organizations’ airdrops closed.
- Sponsored by Conflux, the Unihack Hackathon Programming Competition was successfully held, during which Conflux conducted a number of blockchain-related online workshops for participants.
- Conflux co-launched an NFT creating event with DODO, with 36 artworks submissions.
- The fourth batch of ConFi memes is available on WeChat.
- Crypto Tech Night #6 was successfully conducted with Longfei from Protocol Labs (Filecoin) and Leo from Epik Protocol on the topic decentralized storage.
- Reach x Conflux Bounty Hack wrapped up after one month of hacking with 11 final submissions.
- Conflux Network expanded its community to the Persian region (https://t.me/ConfluxPersian1)
- The 4-week long DeFi experience in the Indonesian community has been successfully conducted. More than 400 participants used various DeFi and NFT platforms, incl. Flux Protocol, T-Space, ShuttleFlow. For many community members, it was the first time to use decentralized products.
- Hosted an AMA for AnRKey X, introducing them to the Chinese community.
Connect with us:
Global Community Channels 👇
Chinese Telegram channel | African Telegram channel | Spanish Telegram channel| Russian Telegram channel | Turkish Telegram channel | Korean Telegram channel | Persian Telegram channel | Indonesian Telegram channel
Vietnamese Telegram channel | Persian Telegram channel