Monthly Progress Report — July 2022
A look back at our progress for the month of July.
- Released Mainnet v2.0.2 and v2.0.3.
- Tested new CIPs, including DAO votes in the devnet, and fixed related issues.
- Optimized the node recovery time and reduced the extra space needed for recovery.
- Started to support Pubsub RPC in eSpace.
- Added support to eSpace testnet faucet for ERC20 tokens: BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC.
- Prepared documentation for DAO CIP.
- Wrote new documentation: Gas, Accounts, Space.
- Supported import & export of user profiles.
- Added/Optimized charts for PoS and cross space.
- Optimized query performance for some open APIs.
- Fixed some bugs as the community reported.
- Added EIP-1559 support.
- Introduced Gas station
- Improved transaction information.
- Whitelist support to avoid rate limit.
- Re-constructed system monitor dashboard v2.
- Prepared documents and tools for deployment.
- Open source code on Github.
- Teamed up with Witnet to help run Witty Creatures NFT giveaway at EthCC.
- Coinhub has integrated Conflux Network eSpace.
- KPMG, HSBC report identified Conflux as one of the three crypto startups with unicorn potential in Asia.
KPMG, HSBC report identifies crypto startups with unicorn potential in Asia
A joint report by two leading financial institutions, KPMG and HSBC, revealed that over a quarter of the 6472 startups…
- Co-Founder and CTO Ming Wu was invited to the ZorooDAO community for an exclusive online session with >200 participants to talk about Conflux Network’s past and future roadmap.
- Global Expansion Lead Christian was invited as a guest speaker on Twitter Spaces organized by Jubi Exchange China on the topic “How to participate in Web3” and by WorldwideNFT to talk about Web3 in Europe.
- CryptoTechNight hosted two Twitter Spaces on the topics “ETH 2.0 — Merge Delay” and “GenZ in Web3.”
- Hosted AMA and NFT Auction with EverPAY.
Conflux + everPay AMA Recap
Hi everyone, on July 6th we hosted an AMA with everPay in our English Telegram channel. Here is a recap of our chat…
- We have surpassed 50 million epochs.
- Held AMA in Spanish with Meson in our Spanish Conflux community Telegram channel.
- Our LATAM ambassador Jenni and our Lead Ambassador Jose spoke during a Twitter Spaces session with CryptoEcosystem, the main topic was “Impact through innovation. Blockchain without barriers.”
- Our ambassadors Jennifer and Alvaro made a speech at the Handshaking diploma course on Decentralized Finance DeFi, the role that Conflux has as blockchain in DeFi.
- Blockchain Academy Chile held a Bootcamp for blockchain developers where Conflux participated with our developer Miguel Salazar.