Monthly Progress Report — March 2022
- Improved Ethereum RPCs.
- Improved node operation.
- Processed and fixed reported node-related issues.
- Conflux v2.0.1 tested and released.
- Studied and discussed topics about on-chain parameter voting and decentralized storage.
- Completed integration with Mask plugin in eSpace.
- Released newest conflux-rust docker image.
- Developed tx pending reason check tool.
- Developed eSpace faucet.
- Finished CFX and ETH OPEN-RPC doc.
- Added support for NFT assets, event logs and transaction traces in eSpace.
- Added pocket info for CFX transfer records support.
- Verification of beacon proxy contract support added.
- Published NFT related open APIs.
- Configured archive node to query historical pruned event logs.
- Added node manager in eSpace for load balance and health monitor support.
- Optimized data synchronization performance in catch up phase.
- Improved scalability for event logs (under development).
- Released v1.5.0, supporting account name search.
- Added Firefox support.
- Developed transaction speed-up/cancel.
- Developed multi-chain.
- Removed ConfluxPortal compatibility from v1.6.0.
- Conflux has joined forces with Multichain to launch Co-Mint bridge. With Co-Mint’s framework, various cross-chain bridges will be able to mint/burn in the same asset contract to avoid naming collision and liquidity fragmentation.
Multichain launches Co-Mint bridge with the Conflux network
Multichain has partnered with the Conflux network to release Co-Mint - a radical bridge solution to unify blockchain…
- Celer’s cBridge has successfully implemented bridging support for Conflux eSpace. Users can now bridge USDT, USDC, DAI, ETH, and WBTC between Ethereum and Conflux in a fast, secure and low-cost fashion.
Celer cBridge Partners with Conflux to Enable Cross-Chain Asset Transfers for Conflux eSpace
Celer Network is excited to announce the successful implementation of bridging support for Conflux eSpace. Users can…
- Meson has officially launched on Conflux eSpace, offering a lightning-fast stablecoins swap between Conflux and other high-performance chains with amazingly low fees.
- KuCoin has integrated with Conflux eSpace and has listed CFX on their exchange.
KuCoin Integrates Conflux eSpace and Lists CFX
We are excited to announce that KuCoin has integrated Conflux eSpace and has listed Conflux (CFX) on their exchange. 🎉
- MetaLandscape entered into a partnership with Tuike Home to build its metaverse headquarters.
- MetaLandscape and MultiverseDAO, the world’s first Decentraland scaling platform, have entered into a strategic partnership to build metaverse digital ecology.
- Conflux Lab & ChainIDE have teamed up for the Hydra Developer Bootcamp in Africa starting from April 2nd 2022.
- MetaLandscape together with ConfluxDao, MetaEstate, MetaCat, BCA, Ponlaii Design, SeeDao, and MultiverseDAO launched “Lantern Bearer #1” — a metaverse building competition. A total of 43 teams have registered so far.
- MetaLandscape was featured in “Virtual Architects Sculpting Digital Utopia” in Ta Kung Pao.
- Our Core Developer Peter was invited for an AMA with the CryptoPlayers community in India.
- Crypto Tech Night China #12 has launched on March 24th with both Tencent meeting and Twitter space. The topic for #12 is Web3: Gen Z’s Social Network.
- Crypto Tech Night Africa #2 has launched on March 25th on Twitter Spaces. The topic for CTN Africa #2 is Price Oracles in Defi.
- Conflux’s Persian community launched the Nowruz celebration event on March 20th that will last until April 2nd.
- Conflux Global team hosted a Twitter Spaces session with Geoff Le Fevre. Geoff provided an overview of the grants program and also went through the latest program updates. Listen here.
- Conflux LATAM hosted a Conflux 2.0 AMA with our Spanish Telegram community.
- Participated in Hack Por la Paz gaming/dev workshop on NFT standards, eSpace and more.
- Conflux LATAM sponsored E-sports Latam friendly women’s competition.
- Took part in Sharous Pixie LATAM Influencer livestream on Conflux 2.0.
- Conflux LATAM participated in a Conflux HYDRA Update Twitter Spaces event with Blockchain Academy Chile, as well as, took part in LATAM Cripto Ecosystem Twitter Spaces.