Weekly Reads | April 12th
Hello to everyone from Freiburg, Germany. Turn your Friday to a perfect day with reading the most useful development related links the team read about this week, summarized by Moe Mahdiani.
- Configuring AWS SAM templates for different environments
The article explains how you can setup different development environment with using AWS System Manager Parameter Store in your SAM template.
- Node.js Cron Jobs By Examples
Learn step by step to have Cron Jobs in Node.js application.
- Implementation Story: CloudSearch on Node.js
A nice article about uploading document to AWS CloudSearch and searching in Node.js.
- Dockerizing a Node.js web app
The goal of this example is to show you how to get a Node.js application into a Docker container.
- AWS Fargate: From Start to Finish for a NodeJS App
AWS Fargate is a compute engine for Amazon ECS that allows you to run containers without having to manage servers or clusters. Learn how to setup and run your Node JS application on AWS Fargate.
And I wish you a wonderful weekend.