1 Milllion COS AirDrop + Bounty Program in Celebration of Contentos’ 1st Anniversary & TestNet Launch
Contentos is celebrating its 1st Anniversary & TestNet Launch with 1,000,000 COS massive airdrop and serial bounty programs starting on 3/26. Get yours while supplies last!
There are 6 different ways to earn COS, and you are eligible to claim your reward correspondingly if you take part in any of the following tasks:
New User Bounty
· Reward: 200 COS
· Reward: 30 COS
Daily Sign-In Bounty
· Who & How: Sign-in everyday at contentos.io
· Reward: 0.5–21.5 COS/ 7 days in a row + a chance to win up to 0.5 ETH
Loyal User Bounty
· Who & How: Participants who have already completed KYC earlier than January 27th (more than 2 months).
· Reward: 300 COS
· Who & How: Share the campaign-related posts from Contentos’ social media accounts for any of the following platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn, or WeChat. Must show proof after the you post or share.
· Reward: 30 COS/share, 300 COS max per participant
*As a participant you need to proof you shared content right after you’ve posted or shared. The team is allowed to decline rewards as strict rules apply. If the team suspects attempts of fraud or unrealistic shares participants can be disqualified from the campaign.*
3/27 TestNet Launch Special Quiz
· Who & How: There will be a quiz on 3/27, holding at our official telegram group. There will be 7 back-to-back questions, and you will have 70 minutes to finish them. Join the telegram group first and stay tuned!
· Reward: 10 COS for each question answered correctly
★ Bonus: 40 COS if you get the last question right
TestNet Issue Report
· Who & How: Report any issues you find on the Contentos Testnet on our website.
·Reward: 500–5000 COS
Happy COS collecting!
**For any questions regarding the bounty program, join our telegram group and ask!**
Contentos reserves the right of final interpretation of the event rules. Any suspicious or malicious behavior will result in 0 rewards. Your participation in the event signifies your agreement that limitations of liability and disclaimer set out in www.contentos.io are reasonable.