COS.SPACE Whitelisting Guide (1st Round)
The 1st Round of COS.SPACE whitelisting is launching soon! We would like to give Whitelist privileges to COS Hodlers to reward your contribution to the Contentos Ecosystem. Join Contentos BP Voting now to receive both BP Voting rewards and a chance to participate in the COS.SPACE whitelist. First come first serve!
COS.SPACE is the NFT real estate in the Contentos ecosystem, and will also be a hub connected to other Web 3.0 content platforms. Each SPACE is a unique and non-fungible NFT (ERC-721) on the Ethereum network, and users can purchase SPACE to build personal collections and creative exhibits.
Claim your own SPACE and explore the COS-Verse!
Visit COS.SPACE for more details!
1st Round Whitelisting Guide (1,811 SPACEs to be claimed)
List 1: COS HODLers (1,611 SPACEs)
- Visit qualification page on COS.TV at https://cos.tv/v2/wallet/cos-space/whitelist
- Connect your Ethereum wallet that you will use to sign up for the whitelisting before May 8, 2022, 11:59:59 PM UTC
- Choose one of the following methods to participate before May 8, 2022, 11:59:59 PM UTC:
METHOD A : Hold at least 10,000 VEST and stay in the top 1,011 among Method A participating users for 14 days (from May 2 to May 16 )
METHOD B : Hold at least 50,000 VEST and stay in the top 600 among Method B participating users for 7 days (from May 9 to May 16 )
- Daily snapshots will be taken during the VEST holding periods. Please note that delegated/borrowed VEST will not be counted.
- COS.SPACE NFT HOLDER 5X BOOST: If a registered Ethereum wallet holds a COS.SPACE NFT when a snapshot is taken, the VEST amount for the account will receive a 5X boost. For example, if the wallet holds 2,000 VEST, the snapshot will be calculated as if it is holding 10,000 VEST.
- The qualification results will be available on the COS.TV qualification page on May 16
List 2: “First Come First Serve” (150 SPACEs)
- Starting May 2, 2022, 12:00:00 AM UTC until May 15, 2022, 11:59:59 PM UTC, the first 150 unique addresses to transfer a certain amount of ETH or COS (ERC-20) to the designated wallet address will be entered into the whitelist.
- Duplicate transactions, insufficient transactions, or transfer of tokens other than ETH or COS (ERC-20) will not be refunded. Please check the transaction history of the recipient address on Etherscan before transferring. For transfers later than the 150th transaction, only the ones received within 2 hours will be refunded.
- Amount of ETH: 0.1
- Amount of COS (ERC-20): To be announced
- Designated recipient address: 0xe5c4E01F2AB4E2CF0258d71Bc2C1CDc30Dca6c24 (cosspace.eth)
List 3: Evangelists (50 SPACEs)
- An ETH address is only eligible for one SPACE per List. Each COS.TV account can only be bound to one ETH address. No changes will be allowed.
- Whitelisted accounts will be able to mint their SPACE starting May 18, 2022, 4:00:00 AM UTC until July 15. The whitelisted SPACE will not be reserved thereafter and is not refundable.
- The users will need to pay for the gas fee to mint the SPACE NFT.
- The coordinates (location) of the SPACE is determined by token id, which will be randomly allocated during the minting process.
- The whitelisting rules and exact schedules are subject to changes by the Contentos team.
Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!