We know you’re eager to get the new COS in BEP2 format. So do we. Let’s walk through the token swap process together.
UPDATE: Channel 2 is now ready. Scroll down and check it out!
Channel 1: Contentos Token Swap Tool
- Visit https://swaptoken.contentos.io/ (Please check that you’re visiting the correct URL)
- Enter your BNB wallet address and click “NEXT”. (If you don’t have one, here’s the walkthrough guide of creating one)
- NOTE: DO NOT enter deposit address of exchanges (They require senders to specify memo which is not supported by the swap tool)
- You’ll see an Ethereum wallet address that is only valid for the swap. Transfer your ERC-20 COS to the address. (You may click the icon below the address to copy)
- You may check your transaction status on https://etherscan.io. Wait for about 5 minutes until 7 Block Confirmations
- Once the transaction is confirmed by at least 7 blocks, click “NEXT” on the token swap page (You will get an error message if the confirmation is not yet complete)
- And that’s all. The BEP2 COS will be transferred to the BNB wallet address you specified at the beginning.
Should there be any problem regarding token swap, please drop a mail with the subject “Token Swap” to email@example.com and specify below information:
- The amount of COS that you transferred
- Your original ETH wallet address that you sent COS in ERC-20 format
- The BNB wallet address you filled in to receive new COS in BEP2 format
- The approximate time that you conduct the swap
We will respond as soon as possible to help resolve the problem.
Channel 2: Binance.com (Yes, the Binance.com)
- Visit https://www.binance.com (Please check that you’re visiting the correct URL)
- Sign in with your own binance.com account (sign up if you don’t have one yet)
- Click “Funds” > “Deposits”
- Select “ETH — Ethereum” from the drop down menu
- Your ETH Deposit Address will be displayed
- Transfer your ERC-20 COS tokens from your wallet (in this case, imToken) to the ETH Deposit Address
- The token transfer will take a little while depending on the Miner fee you set. You can check the progress on the Deposit page of binance.com
- Once the deposit is complete (you need to refresh the page manually to see the progress), you’ll see your COS tokens on Balances page (“Funds” > “Balances”).
- Your COS token is now in BEP2 format.
- Let’s withdraw the new COS tokens to your BNB wallet! (If you would like to trade COS in Binance DEX, you need to withdraw them to your BNB wallet first.)
- Click “Withdrawal”
- Fill in your BNB wallet address and the amount you wish to withdraw
- Check the “No MEMO” box and click “Submit”
- You’ll be asked for 2FA verification. Then you’ll receive a verification email sent by binance.com
- Check you email and click “Confirm Withdraw”
- The token transfer will take place. It will take a little while. You can check the progress on Transaction History page (“Funds” > “Transaction History”)
- Once the withdrawal is complete, you’ll find the COS token in your BNB wallet (in this case Trust Wallet)
Have fun with your BNB wallet and new COS tokens ;-)