DLive x COS Carnival Weekend, Enjoy the Gameplay on DLive and COS.TV, Earn $1500 in Prizes!
We are excited to announce that we are partnering with DLive to celebrate Carnival Weekend! DLive is a decentralized livestreaming platform whose mission is to empower creators and viewers through a revolutionary rewards system.
On #DLivexCOSCarnivalWeekend, everyone can enjoy gameplay with the chance to win prizes worth $1,500! Each day will have a different game theme where you can stream the designated game on DLive, then upload your gaming videos to COS.TV.
I. How to Participate
Game for each day:
2/19, 0:01 AM — 23:59 PM PST: https://flappybird.io/
2/20, 0:01 AM — 23:59 PM PST: http://slither.io/
2/21, 0:01 AM — 23:59 PM PST: A game of your choosing
Step 1, on DLive
- Use stream overlay (https://community.dlive.tv/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/event-overlay.png) and play the games on DLive on the designated date of each game.
- Keep replays turned on on DLive.
Step 2, on COS.TV
- Upload the stream clips or highlights with high scores to COS.TV before February 22.
- Put hashtag in title #DLivexCOSCarnivalWeekend.
Step 3, Submissions
- Fill out the Entry Submission Forms below to share your best scores for each game before February 22:
- Flappy Bird Submissions
- Slither Submissions
- Your Game Choice Submissions
II. DLive x COS.TV Prizes:
- The top 5 entries with the highest scores for Flappy Bird and Slither will be rewarded:
- 1st: $200 (gift card of choice) eg, apple, amazon, or steam
- 2nd: $100 (gift card of choice)
- 3–5th: $50 (gift card of choice)
- On the last day, for the game of your choosing, we will have a lucky draw to choose winners.
2. Random airdrops to participants during the livestreaming on DLive & in the videos on COS.TV.
III. Terms and Policies
- Winners will be announced on February 25 on COS.TV and DLive communities, and the rewards will be distributed before March 5.
- Each user can participate in one or more games. Each user can only win one prize at most for each game.
- Submissions that are not completed on the designated date will be disqualified without notice. Submissions that do not meet the event requirements will be disqualified without notice.
- If you have any questions about the event, please feel free to join DLive and COS.TV community. Our admins will be there for you!