Zapier + Content Upgrade = Limitless Possibilities
ContentUpgrade.me now works with Zapier! This is exciting because now we can say “yes” to just about every integration. Does it work with ActiveCampaign? Yes! ConvertKit? Yes!
Because our Zap is still in “beta”, you’ll need a special invitation in order to use it. Zapier has kindly given us this URL, which will take you right to our invitation:
Here’s how to create a Zap with ContentUpgrade:
- Click on that link above, or go to your ContentUpgrade.me account and click on “Zapier” under the Integrations menu. You’ll go directly to Zapier. Click “Create this Zap”.
- The next screen will ask you for your triggers. Right now we only have one trigger — that’s what happens when someone fills out your lead magnet form. Click on “New Entry” to select it, then click “Save + Continue”.
- Now you need to authorize your ContentUpgrade.me account. Click on “Connect New Account”. A new window will open up with ContentUpgrade.me.
- If you’re not logged in, click one of the login options. On the next screen, it will ask you if you want to authorize Zapier to use your account. Click “Authorize”.
- Good job! You’ve authorized Zapier to use your ContentUpgrade.me account.
- Now click “Test”, and watch the button turn green and change to “Success!” Now click “Save + Continue”.
- Now it’s time to tell Zapier which of your lead magnet forms to watch on ContentUpgrade.me. Every time someone submits one of these forms, Zapier will be notified, making all sorts of magic happen.Click on the little down arrow and select your lead magnet from the list.If you have multiple lead magnets that you’d like to watch, click the plus icon and then select the second one.
- Once you’re happy with the lead magnets you’ve selected, click “Continue”.
- Now Zapier wants to test the connection. It’ll go out to your ContentUpgrade.me account and try to grab an existing entry. If you haven’t gotten any entries yet, go ahead and fill out your own lead magnet form with your own email address. That will give Zapier something to fetch. When you’re ready, click “Fetch & Continue”.
- There! Your test was successful! Click “Continue”.
- Now it’s time to make magic happen! You can hook up the next action — this is the service that will receive the data from your ContentUpgrade.me form.
- At this point you’re sort of on your own — the steps will be different depending on which service you pick.
Here are just a few of the services that can receive data from ContentUpgrade.me:
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
- Mad Mimi
- Google Sheets
- Literally hundreds more…
Remember, we’re here to help if you need anything. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally published at Lead Magnets by ContentUpgrade.me.