We are revisiting this week some of our most popular videos to help you set up your business for success from the very beginning. Welcome to our “Building your business collection”.
Profit is not a dirty word
We will start with something I’m very passionate about, profit.
Entrepreneurs often prioritize — even romanticize — top-line revenue. It’s okay to talk about revenue, yes, but if revenue is the only metric you’re considering, you lose sight of the business’ sustainability. For every business endeavor you take on, calculate the profit to make sure that your business will serve you — not the other way around.
Profit is not a dirty word. Don’t be embarrassed to talk about it. Don’t hold back discussing it. Let’s watch the video and dive into the details.
Best way to launch a new product in 2019
At the beginning of this year we released a video about the best way to launch a product in 2019 and every tip we talk about is even more relevant as the months go by. This is the five-step process that will effectively help you launch a new product:
- Identify your most engaged customers.
- Interact with your most engaged customers during the product ideation and prototyping phase. Their feedback may help you improve product development, product marketing or both.
- Once the product’s first version is available, send it to them for free.
- Build social proof.
- Enjoy the social proof and the authentic product reviews on the launch day.
How to build a remote team
And our last topic today falls very close to our hearts. As you already might know, Conversio has been a remote team from day one. Companies world wide are starting to realise its many advantages and are starting to embrace it more and more. The remote workforce has increased by 140% since 2005.
In this video we will help you start building your own remote team by discussing a simple 3-step process:
- You can start building a remote team by hiring a freelancer or consultant. Hiring a freelancer or a consultant is a great start since you’ll be exposed to the wonders of remote working without feeling overwhelmed.
- Now that you have a little bit of hiring experience for a remote team, the next step is to hire a virtual assistant who can help you with customer support or administrative tasks.
- You can get your full-time employee by evolving their relationship from a freelancer/consultant to an official member of your remote team. This way, you already know that you have professional compatibility and you’re guaranteed that their work output will be satisfactory.
Some of the highlights from these episodes:
For every business endeavor you take on, calculate the profit to make sure that your business will serve you — not the other way around.
How do you successfully launch a new product? You start with this step. (Hint: no, the first step isn’t to promote your products. You start way before that.) Check this out now.
Nearly 63% of consumers say they’re more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews. Here’s how you can incorporate this into your product’s launch.
50% of the workforce will be office-free by 2020. Question is, are YOU doing something to adapt to this change as early as NOW?
Companies like Apple and Amazon are offering more and more remote work opportunities — here’s how you can start building your remote team, too.
Originally published at https://conversio.com on July 4, 2019.