Bonus Recipe #7: EASY Hardboiled Eggs
I’m as shocked as you are!
If you’re like me, you will do anything to get out of hard boiling eggs. That ends today, friends!
I swear this is the easiest method I have stumbled upon/tried. I can’t keep it from you any longer! Enjoy!
What You’ll Need
- A Muffin Tin
- An Oven
- A Bowl of Ice Water
How We Did It
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Carefully place each egg into muffin tin (1 for each spot).
3. Once your oven is preheated, “bake” the eggs for 25–30 minutes.
4. Take eggs out of the oven and place them immediately into a bowl filled with ice water. Let them chill in there for 10 minutes.
(NOTE: This is to stop the eggs from continuing to cook.)
5. Remove each egg from the ice water and peel with ease.
6. Once peeled, store in the fridge or use however you choose.
A Final Note
Aaron and I love finding and creating new recipes, but we need to give credit where it is due.
Find the original source here!