Recipe 49: Taco Dip
It will be the talk of your party
This is one of the many recipes that Aaron and I want to share with you. We are overjoyed for you to come with us on our journey as we put together different concoctions and laugh together (all while hoping to not burn our apartment down). Please enjoy these recipes as much as we have. We welcome you to a small, but intentional, part of our lives.
If you would like to read the post that accompanies this recipe, check it out here.
What You’ll Need
- Ground Turkey (24 oz)
- Original Rotel (2 cans)
- Velveeta (32 oz)
- Taco Seasoning (1 packet)*
- Tortilla Chips
- Cooking Spray
*Because of dietary needs, we made sure that the taco seasoning packet was Gluten Free.
How We Did It
- Spray your crockpot thoroughly with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown ground turkey. Drain excess grease and put into crockpot.
- Cut Velveeta into 1 inch cubes and add to the crockpot.
- Add Original Rotel and Taco Seasoning packet.
- Mix well.
- Cook on high for 3–4 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
A Final Note
Aaron and I had so much fun cooking this recipe together. We loved putting our own spin on it but we do need to give credit where it is due. Find the original recipe here:
Who doesn't love a cheesy, meaty party dip? Football season is gearing up and this Crockpot Taco Queso Dip is the…myfindsonline.com