Recipe 62: WAFFLES
Feelin’ like Leslie Knope
This is one of the many recipes that Aaron and I want to share with you. We are overjoyed for you to come with us on our journey as we put together different concoctions and laugh together (all while hoping to not burn our apartment down). Please enjoy these recipes as much as we have. We welcome you to a small, but intentional, part of our lives.
If you would like to read the post that accompanies this recipe, check it out here.
What You’ll Need
- Waffle Mix* (and all ingredients that are needed — look on box for more details)
- Waffle Maker
- Cooking Spray/Coconut Oil
- Toppings for waffles (peanut/nut butter, butter, compote, syrup, etc.)
*Due to dietary needs, we used Bisquick Gluten Free Waffle Mix
How We Did It
- Heat your waffle maker on medium-high heat.
- While the waffle maker is heating up, mix ingredients together thoroughly (according to instructions on the box).
- Once mixed and the waffle maker is heated, pour enough of the mix onto the waffle maker to cover it completely (and depending on how large or small you want your waffles).
- Cook until golden brown (5–7 minutes, depending on how hot your waffle maker is).
- Serve immediately with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!