Recipe 74: Cranberry Chicken Salad
A spin on a classic
This is one of the many recipes that Aaron and I want to share with you. We are overjoyed for you to come with us on our journey as we put together different concoctions and laugh together (all while hoping to not burn our apartment down). Please enjoy these recipes as much as we have. We welcome you to a small, but intentional, part of our lives.
If you would like to read the post that accompanies this recipe, check it out here.
What You’ll Need
- Canned Shredded Chicken, 4–6 small cans
- Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup
- Celery, 3–4 stalks
- Craisins, 1/4 cup
- Pecans, chopped, 1/2 cup
- Tortilla wraps*
*Because of dietary needs, we used GLife Gluten Free Wraps from Aldi.
How We Did It
- Open and drain shredded chicken. Dump in a large bowl.
- Chop celery and pecans. Add to chicken and mix well.
- Add in mayonnaise and mix again thoroughly.
- Add in craisins and mix one final time.
- Place in the fridge for 1–2 hours.
- Serve on a tortilla and enjoy!
A Final Note
Aaron and I had so much fun cooking this recipe together. We loved putting our own spin on it but we do need to give credit where it is due. Find the original recipe here:
Lunch is supposed to be a quick meal not only to consume but to prepare as well. It also should be healthy and light…besttoeat.com