CoProcure is hiring a Business Operations Manager
As our first business hire, you’ll design and implement the strategies and processes that will help us scale our solution for local governments across the country.
CoProcure is an early stage venture-backed startup on a mission to improve how local governments spend $1T of taxpayer dollars each year. Our marketplace of competitively-bid contracts can be reused by government buyers, saving time and taxpayer dollars and reducing businesses’ costs of selling to governments. We’re backed by Leadout Capital and Neo.
About this role
We’re recruiting for our first business hire: a Business Operations Manager. In this role, you’ll design and implement the strategies and processes that will help us scale our solution for local governments across the country. You’ll help plan and execute on our go-to-market strategy and partnership opportunities, work with our engineering team on analytics and optimizing our data enrichment process, and interact with our users as we refine the product. This is a full-time role based in Oakland, CA.
You’re eager for the opportunity to make an outsized impact on our company and the way American governments across the country spend $1TB+ of taxpayer dollars each year. If you thrive on autonomy, want to grow quickly as we rapidly expand, and care about making American government work better, we would love to meet you.
- Further develop our go-to-market strategy and pursue partnership opportunities with regional governmental groups.
- Build the human side of our human-in-the-loop machine learning models for contract analysis by managing, training and retaining our outsourced workforce.
- Support research requests from government users and identify opportunities to automate this process.
- Other opportunities as they arise.
- A track record of success in high-performing organizations.
- Entrepreneurial ownership mentality. You’re a scrappy self-starter who can acknowledge mistakes, own them, fix them, and learn from them in short cycles.
- Ability to distill complicated problems into simple, elegant solutions.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience working well across teams and with external partners.
- Passion for impact.
Nice to have, not required
- Past experience in strategy, operations, or business operations at a high growth company.
- Past experience in management consulting, investment banking, or investing.
- Past experience, or interest, in local government.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Please email Mariel at email@example.com with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile, as well as a brief explanation of why you’re interested in this role.
We’ll respond to all emails within a few days to confirm receipt, and we’ll follow up with you if we’d like to get more detail. Thank you!