CoProcure is an early-stage, venture-backed technology startup building a marketplace for the $1.5T local public purchasing industry. Local government procurement is 7% of US GDP and touches the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans. But information inefficiencies in public purchasing cost taxpayers over $300B each year. CoProcure allows governments to find and reuse competitively bid contracts, saving staff time, taxpayer dollars, and reducing the cost of selling to governments for businesses. We’re backed by Leadout Capital and Neo. Join us as we improve public purchasing to reinvest billions of dollars into our communities where they matter most.
About this role
We’re recruiting a product-minded, entrepreneurial software engineer to help maintain, improve, and make use of the country’s largest dataset of cooperative government contracts. You’ll have a large amount of autonomy, ownership in the product’s development, and leadership responsibility.
- Manage, extend, and automate our pipeline to ingest millions of government contracts.
- Augment the dataset behind our search index to increase search relevance.
- Collaborate to identify and prioritize the most impactful improvements to our product.
- 2+ years of full-time, relevant industry experience, with at least 1 year experience in a data-focused role.
- Expertise in building out data pipelines, efficient ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience building and maintaining a data warehouse in a production environment.
- Fluency in any backend server language, and expertise in database/schema design.
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices.
- Ability to turn vague requirements into clear deliverables with minimal guidance.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Passion for impact.
This is an on-site, full-time position with our team based in San Francisco, CA.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Email Mariel at email@example.com with your resume and a brief statement of interest.
We’ll respond to all emails within a few days to confirm receipt, and we’ll follow up with you if we’d like to get more detail. Thank you!