Cortex Project Updates #99
Technical Updates 🤖
Machine-Learning(ML), CortexVirtual Machine(CVM) & Model RepresentationTool(MRT) R&D
1. The yamrt preprocessing module implements the symbol map zero preset and convolution operator zero quantization for quantization_aware training
2. YaMRT adds ImageNet dataset training and dynamic quantization preparation
1. ZKNode updates the startup script, adds workload quick start test, proof server log information, and hides the settings of dependent libraries
2. ZKNode test network test, found database error, restart block size error, network usage is too high and other issues
3. Performance optimization of ZKProver GPU version: polynomial H achieves 5x speedup; proof generator achieves 2x speedup;
Cortex Full Node
1. The Cuckoo consensus mechanism test branch controls the block interval parameters by modifying the difficulty adjustment algorithm, and adds command line parameters
2. The Cuckoo consensus mechanism test branch adds the carryTx mode to control the block status according to the number of transactions
3. Full nodes use golang-kv as Torrent FS storage layer and hash cache
4. Add golang-kv database test and unit test
5. Fix the consensus competition problem
6. Fix other issues such as P2P error comparison
Community Updates 👨👩👦👦
-Releases NFT Buyback Program
-Cortex NFT Buyback program;
-Cortex Wallet Bug test screening;
-Continue to monitor popular market ventures and examine project logic and tokenomic models.
About Cortex 😇
Cortex’s main mission is to provide state-of-the-art machine-learning models on the blockchain in which users can infer using smart contracts on the Cortex blockchain. One of Cortex’s goals also includes implementing a machine-learning platform that allows users to post tasks on the platform, and submit AI DApps (Artificial Intelligence Decentralized Applications).
Cortex is the only public blockchain that allows the execution of nontrivial AI algorithms on the blockchain. MainNet has launched. Go build!