Cortex Project Updates #98
Technical Updates 🤖
Machine-Learning(ML), CortexVirtual Machine(CVM) & Model RepresentationTool(MRT) R&D
1. Add an operator-level variable-dimensional inference function to implement the variable-dimensional inference feature of art.tfm_ops
2. The git repository of the yamrt framework is initialized and related documents are maintained
1. Analyze the libfqfft code and implement the GPU calculation of the elementwise_mul part,
2. Investigate and try other ways to implement the corresponding calculation logic of recursive calculation on GPU implementation
Cortex Full Node
1. Cuckoo Consensus Engine: XCortex Build Dynamic Library
2. clean up vm code(dead functions…);
3. add cortex storage seeding http service , support seeding local file directly in cortex storage and seeding file name regex validation;
4. add peer count method ;
5. fix tx pool address order problem;
Community Updates 👨👩👦👦
-Participate in quantitative testing of MRT models;
-Releases NFT Buyback Program
-Cortex Wallet Bug test screening;；
-Multi-dimensional research on products in the fields of Web 3.0, NFT, and DeFi;
-Continue to monitor popular market ventures and examine project logic and tokenomic models.
About Cortex 😇
Cortex’s main mission is to provide state-of-the-art machine-learning models on the blockchain in which users can infer using smart contracts on the Cortex blockchain. One of Cortex’s goals also includes implementing a machine-learning platform that allows users to post tasks on the platform, and submit AI DApps (Artificial Intelligence Decentralized Applications).
Cortex is the only public blockchain that allows the execution of nontrivial AI algorithms on the blockchain. MainNet has launched. Go build!