Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter: Dec 20th — Dec 26th
Weekly Update on Cosmostation Network vol.19: Dec 20th — Dec 26th
Welcome to <Cosmostation Weekly Newsletter> Vol.19. This would be the last issue from 2021, what a ride we had this year! Thank you Stationers for all the support, community is the backbone that keeps the station alive. Let’s take a look at some of the last pieces of 2021 now:
Mintscan Block Explorer: a block explorer proudly represented to exchanges & everyday users, made with sophistication.
Cosmostation Web Wallet: web wallet with Ledger hardware wallet integration.
- Update on Akash’s 2022 roadmap was released. Read the whole post from the linked blog.
- Community NFTs for early participants have been distributed to users’ Avalanche X chain wallets.
- Here’s Axelar’s monthly newsletter for December. 2022 is going to be a huge year for Axelar Network!
- IBC relayer for Gravity Bridge has been opened.
- Another year of incentives for the Osmosis liquidity providers!
- Airdrop incoming: for $JUNO stakers & $ATOM, $OSMO communities!
- CertiK has completed the security audit for ShibaSwap.
- As a part of Binance exchange’s security program, CertiK is joining Project Shield to provide its security service.
- Who won the HackAtom VI? Check out the list of the winners and see the great possibilities of Cosmos Network by yourself.
- Visit official Cosmos Medium and see how Cosmos will be evolving in 2022.
- Cudos has announced a strategic partnership with Euler Digital, a marketplace specialized for decentralized artificial intelligence(deAI).
- Cudos is partnering up with UFF Sports, a sports-based NFT project.
- Fetch.ai released a roadmap for Q1 & Q2 of 2022.
- Iris released IOBScan, an explorer specialized for IBC transactions.
- Medication reminders has been upgraded on Medipass.
- Stashh, the first NFT marketplace for Secret Network is now live on Secret Mainnet.
- Inviting community managers: a local community program is open for registration, see the Twitter thread to apply.
- See what Sif chain team has been up to lately from the newsletter.
- Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool(LBP) on Osmosis was ended successfully with a market price of $0.107. Cosmostation is very excited to be a part of Stargaze’s journey into the Cosmos NFT ecosystem.
- Is this how Umee is going to look like on web? Follow Umee on Twitter and stay updated with the project!
Wrapping Up 2021
2021 has been a crazy(in a good way, of course), fantastic year. To briefly recap the ride, 2021 is truly filled with gems: IBC, a new ATH, bridges, airdrops, DeFi boom in Osmosis, Cosmoverse & many new awesome blockchains in the ecosystem. Cosmos Network is exploding, and it will grow even faster next year, WAGMI!
As 2021 was a huge explosive year for the Cosmos ecosystem with the IBC boom, Cosmostation focused on implementing and processing IBC-based data on the Mintscan block explorer and Cosmostation wallets. In the meantime, a number of Cosmos-based networks joined the Station in 2021 as partners as well, making Cosmostation a place where networks and users meet: literally, Cosmostation.
What’s Coming in Early 2022
As some of you who followed this little piece of leftovers at the bottom of every newsletter may already be aware of, Cosmostation browser extension is coming soon. You will be able to make transactions while staying on Mintscan, which is what we all have been waiting for. Apart from that, there are so many things going on at the Station, so stay tuned with us and get ready for 2022!
Cosmostation will keep integrating with new networks & partners to support the ecosystem and communities as far as we can: it’s all about community.
Thank you, Stationers. Happy new year!
Cosmostation is an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user application provider based in Seoul, South Korea. Cosmostation runs validator nodes across several networks, specifically focused on networks built with PoS(Proof of Stake) consensus. Along with node operation, Cosmostation develops and maintains Mintscan Block Explorer and Cosmostation iOS, Android, Web Wallets to support in-depth features for modules specific to each network.
Android Wallet: Android — Google Play Store
iOS Wallet: iOS — iTunes App Store
Block Explorer: https://www.mintscan.io/